R CD Spank
A few captions about being spanked while cross dressed.
Posted on
CD Spank - A few captions about being spanked while cross dressed., Sissy,Dominate,Punish,Cross Dress, Spankings,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Feminization CD Spank - A few captions about being spanked while cross dressed., Sissy,Dominate,Punish,Cross Dress, Spankings,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Feminization
CD Spank - A few captions about being spanked while cross dressed., Sissy,Dominate,Punish,Cross Dress, Spankings,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Feminization
CD Spank - A few captions about being spanked while cross dressed., Sissy,Dominate,Punish,Cross Dress, Spankings,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Feminization
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Happy New Year to everyone!*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
Would you like to be cross dressed and spanked?
YES
12 votes
NO
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
nice job on the cappies i like them all 

Baby Butch
@ sissyallie
 Thanks for the nice comment, I am glad you like them all. : )
sissyslutallie
 oh and happy new year
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyallie
 You too! It has already started. : )

lil sissie
 Happy New Year to You too Baby Butch and I think we all need to be spanked one time or another to keep us inline

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I hope it is a good new year for all of us. A spanking now and then would be OK. : )
shamrock
you know why baby butch 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  You don't like spanking cappies. You can always look at the attractive models. : )

babyginagirl
 NAUGHTY-Yes sis,please please stop spanking me.I am sooo sorry you caught me wearing your clothes again,but I just love your panties and bra's and girlie clothes sooo much.I just want to be a GIRLI promise to follow YOUR rules if you stop spanking my bottom!!!

OBEDIANT-Step mommy pease pease I promise to be YOUR good girl,I just LOVE all the girlie clothes and oufits you purchased for me,I have always wanted to be a girl,but pease pease stop spanking my NOW girlie bottom!!

WELCOME-Sarah already had it planned,the next time Lance needed a place to stay,she would offer him a room.Little did Lance know,the room would be a complete girlie room.Pink in color and everything a girl would need in clothing.She knew Lance used to wear her bra's and panties,and skirts and blouses when she still lived at home.Lance dressed as Sarah requested and got excited,until Sarah told him to bend over her knee for a much needed spanking!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Glad you liked the spanking captions and read your versions of each one. I am glad you liked them all, he he. Thanks for the comments. : )
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Now there's a good start to the year! Red bottomed goodness all round my friend but Obediant reaches the parts that others only tingle. I think it's down to the lovely sissy dress and what I might presume to be very frilly bloomers (or maybe that's just mine I'm thinking of! - giggles).
     Best wishes for a wonderful and prosperous 2018 xxx
        Big hugz!
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hi Kay, I like all three due to the humiliation of them all. Obedient is more little girlish than the others. I am glad you like that one best. Appreciate the new years greeting. Hugs Baby Butch

bearrun
HI ALL OF YOU ,,,, it to bad there no new stories be write ,,,,,   

Baby Butch
@ bearrun
 I like Naughty the best. Being spanked by your little sister would be real embarrassing. Hello Bearrun - Do you like the captioned pictures? Not many new stories lately. Baby Butch : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.