R CD Sissy
Some sissies like to crossdress like a girl.
Posted on
CD Sissy - Some sissies like to crossdress like a girl., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up CD Sissy - Some sissies like to crossdress like a girl., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
CD Sissy - Some sissies like to crossdress like a girl., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
CD Sissy - Some sissies like to crossdress like a girl., Crossdress,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What story is best?
Guilty
4 votes
Lucky
4 votes
Roy
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I liked Guilty the most, but Roy was right up there too. The sight of the nurse, taking care of business on those buns was to much. 😄 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 He he, she is taking her job seriously. Appreciate your comments on my cappies. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Again great cappies  I like roy the best as he might get to wear a nappy  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Love Roy's job situation too. He will soon be in nappies at work. : )

sissydina218
I voted for lucky looks like sissy Ashley is living a very happily enchanted life. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Hi Sissydina218, there is 1 comment for each cappie. I see your favorite is Lucky. That is the one I voted for. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.