PG Caught wearing a diaper dress
Posted on
Caught wearing a diaper dress, Crawling,Diaper Dress, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Bad Boy To Good Girl
You can click the image to see the full size

I was alone, and I put on some of my play clothes when the wife came home unexpectedly and I didn't hear her come in. She found me playing and crawling on the floor by myself.
   Wearing ultra-thick diapers, a short pink dress, plastic panties, a bonnet, tights, and a fluffy white petticoat, I looked exactly like a baby girl, too young to walk, crawling on the floor.
  When I finally realized she was watching, I turned red with embarrassment.
  That's when she told me I had to climb up on the bed, pose for a picture, and share it with everyone. Soooo humiliating!
(Just kidding. Loving every second.) 

Sarah

Gallery Images by Sarah Marina
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Shy_lil_one
so pretty! ready for spankings too it looks like?   
Sarah Marina
@ Shy_lil_one
  Heehee. For sure, but with all that fluff and padding, a spanking just feels like a soft hiney pat. *giggles*

Robyn
Now your wife is your mommy! And you are her darling little girl. Can you imagine how exciting it will be to go through potty training?  Letting yourt hair grow long and having it put in pig tails? And of course showing her new little girl off to the neighbors and your family? (giggle)
Sarah Marina

@ Robyn
  Yes, you got it right on target. If you look just under the bonnet, you can get a glimpse of my blond braided pigtails. And something tells me you might enjoy reading one of my other story pics:
 http://sissykiss.com/image/friday/
*Hugs*

Kimbaby
Oh no Mommy I need a diaper and a pretty dress , I am your little girl,please may I be breast fed, mommy please. 
kay3070
Hiya Sarah! Oh what a delicious situation! I'd definitely say there will be a change in how things are run. No more big boy trousers allowed - just nappies and dresses from now on. ;-)
    Lovely picture and story sweetie.
       Big hugs! 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Sarah Marina

@ kay3070
  Thankies Kay. I know I don't post very often, but I really like your outdoor photos. The fantasy of getting caught or forced is so exciting. I fear the reality might not be as fun, but love the thrill of pushing the safe limits.
  *Hugs*

Sarah

kay3070
@ Sarah Marina
  Hiya Sarah! Thank you so much sweetie, that really is lovely of you to say. :-)
     The reality of being both of those things can be just as powerful and enjoyable as the fantasy. You tend to find that peoples reactions aren't quite as severe as you might think. I've been seen several times - not meaning as a crossdresser, I go on nights out like that so that's a different thing - but have been seen outdoors in my sissy / sissy baby wear when sent out into the garden (or even restrained) and it always gives me a huge thrill. Never had any problems at all - you just use common sense in where and when you play. I truly hope you do get to know this wonderful feeling for yourself.
     Big hugs!
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

babygirlpansy
@ kay3070
sissykay is correct Sarah Marina, it seems that most people doen't  notice sissies much anymore...as long as you go about your busness and don't make a scene... (although, you will always get people staring at you)  
permanently a sissybaby 
Baby Butch
 I see you were obedient and shared the picture. The outfit is very pretty!

sissybabysamantha2
I hope your mummy has some plans to baby you even more and we see the photos .You look good as a baby 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.