have you ever been caught before?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
if you still live at your moms and/or dads place,(or someplace public) and was caught dressed up as a girl or wearing diapers or someting like that but not on purpose. your trying to not be seen. i have about 3 or 4 times before. and i am surprised i havent been put in sometype of mental hospital or something like that from my parents. its really hard for me to dress up now but accaisonly when no one is home ill sneak into my sisters room and dress up some and get out before they come home. everytime i was caught it broke my mothers heart. i felt really sorry and i am really afraid if i ever have to tell them that i might become a tg but ill wait tell at least im out of the house. ever sence then of being caught, the only one who doesn,t know is my big brother,
it started off small like got caught with my sisters panties then it was a bra, untel it got to a full blown dress and everything! ever sence then i have been put away from everything girly and cant go shopping or anything with my parents and i am too shy to go buy my own girly stuff. i was somehow able to be able to read fictionmania, they think its just some stories and dont care about it hehe. that is my life story when it comes to dressing up,and i enjoy it too. i only go on this once i get home cause no one is hom at that time. anyway i would love to hear any storys of when youve ever been caught. by the way im just a transvestite sissy boy right now and i always feel hurt if some one i care for finds out cause it might break their heart. i do enjoy talking about my experiances with people who knows what i am going through and/or has gone through something like that. hpe i didnt talk too long. see ya 
Last Post
49 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 48 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww I feel for you sweetie! Speaking from someone that has gone through the same thing. Just see that your girly self is something very very beautiful. Your own special color of individuality that everyone has too. Once you can let them see that beauty and how harmless it is it will be worth getting past the butterflies.

i understand what u say and it is true, but i cant stand to tell my parents about me, i just dont have the curage or stregth to tell them yent! im sorry if i started to ramble up front because im a new to this and all. hope to be able to participate in this more often.  see ya 

Kadya
really caught, no...
But my mom sometimes bores herself and then cleans out a cabinet or so....

And she found a bag full of women clothes...
Told her it was still from my ex... (pfew) (they would not fit her though... they would be too small for her)....
babyrenee
I've been caught on numerous occasions, some more memorable than others, but somehow i've always come up with a believable excuse. I have yet to be actually caught in the act, but if it do, i think i'll use the old it's for psychology class. . .

SissySheree
The only time I got caught as a teen. My mom and dad worked evenings and I had the house to myself after school. I was sitting at my mom's vanity wearing a bra, panties and a slip, putting on lipstick when my grandpa walked in on me. I really caught it the next day, but strangely, most of it was for stealing mymom's things, now dressing as a girl. When I thinj back, my mom took every opportunity to dress me in girl's clothes. I was dressed most Halloweens, and on a couple of occasions when my boy clothes got really dirty (once from the inside)  I wound up wearing a dress. She even took me to the back fence to show a neighbor what a pretty girl I was.  
deargirl
Please let your girly self come out. I was at home for so very long and got caught and punished. Now, I have been on my own and living a girl's life for almost five years, and there is absolutely nothing like the feeling of freedom and "rightness" my life gives me. I can wear the very frilliest, silkiest things and be as totally feminine as I feel all the time.

callie
i havent been caught but i have come very close i too do not know how to tell my parents i think im going to wait until i fully discover my true self
sbc2025
My dad caught me once when I was about 11 trying on one of my sisters dresses, he didn't take it too well so I promised not to ever do it again. Haven't been caught since then and think it's been forgotten but I'm at uni now anyway so I only dress up here.
Sissy Baby Chrissy

Morgan
Sheree, your mommy is such a tease!

Calllie, Have Fun!

SBC, Do you go out on campus?
susanpetty
The only one time I got caught became a lifetime of being a sissy. I'm made to dress to please other ladies mainly my wife and her 3 sisters the love to dress me and make my life as humiliating as possible. However on the other side my wife lets me be my girly self all the time as I dont have to work anymore my hair is styled as a ladies all the time by my wife who owns a beauty parlour and experiments on new hairstyles and make overs.
I have pierced ears and have lots of pretty earings. So I guess there are the good sides and the bad sides to my girly life. I know I wouldnt change my girly self for a more masculine self in a million years Linerie is so nice to wear day or night.
Hugs
Susan 

nappygirl
I have been caught a few times wearing girls clothes, my mum was very understanding, she took the time to listen and searched out stuff on the internet and found that it was not just me. My partner Michelle loves my feminine side and encourages, me not just my girly side but my baby life too. i even told my two daughters and one is great although the other one isn't too sure yet. i suppose that i have been lucky but it did take a long time for me to be more open about myself. I find the people who really care about you will take the time to listen and at least try to understand. Your parents love is unconditional and i am sure it must be hard for them but they do come round. Good luck. XXX
SissyDanielle
I've been lucky enough to not be caught as of yet...but living with my parents is reeeeeeally making it hard to have any time at all to be pretty...there's no door on my bedroom (long story), I have little or no privacy...*sniffles* And all my pretties are locked up in two suitcases so that they won't be found by anyone else, but that means they're all crushed in there together! It's so awful!  

*pulls out a pink handkerchief and blows* Sorry...*sniffles*... But at least I haven't been caught yet. Oh, for the cashflow to have my own place, where I could be pretty and frilly the whole day through...  

*huggles*
-Danielle

kimmy
Almost been caught a few times when members of my family would come home from whatever event early. I'd have to rush out of all of the clothes and put them away. Sometimes, I'd have to wash off makeup, and that was not fun!
yani
sorry about that.... but isn't exiting!!!!!!

kimmy

Originally posted by yani
sorry about that.... but isn't exiting!!!!!!  

Absolutely. I used to get so excited dressing up. It felt so good
babyandy22
i have got caught waring a nity by my wife strangley enough she liked seeing me in it that she bought me more 
your only as beutifal as you feel

kimmy

Originally posted by babyandy22
i have got caught waring a nity by my wife strangley enough she liked seeing me in it that she bought me more   

Lucky! Must be fun  
lithiumbob
a few times, but i dont think anyone really took notice

sissy_prissy
Luckily, I've never been caught, but I come close to it sometimes. One time, I had on the cutest pair of panties, and I wasn't expecting company for another hour. Well, sure enough, my company came early, (it was my piano teacher) and I was forced to wear them throughout the whole lesson. I was so embarrassed, and that was the only thing on my mind the whole hour. Afterwards, I took them off, and just lied on my bed naked recurring the whole event in my mind. Yeesh, what a day.
diaperboy
i was caught by my parents actually for being on this site. i talked to my mom about i don't know what she thinks about other than she said it was weird and offered to pay for a shrink.

sissy_prissy

i was caught by my parents actually for being on this site. i talked to my mom about i don't know what she thinks about other than she said it was weird and offered to pay for a shrink.  

Oh my gosh, thats terrible! You don't need a shrink, oh and update, I was caught wearing diapers recently, by some guy who just hapened to see them. Then he gave me his number, lol. I haven't called him yet, should I?  
little_boy_pink
I have been sort of caught; ironically things I was disposing of resurfaced and well thankfully my parents decided against prying into the thoughts of a hormonal young boy, disposing of diapers and girls' undergarments. I don't know what they thought; they diddn't know what I was thinking and I don't know what they think now.

Oh my gosh, thats terrible! You don't need a shrink, oh and update, I was caught wearing diapers recently, by some guy who just hapened to see them. Then he gave me his number, lol. I haven't called him yet, should I?    

I don't see why you shouldn't call him up, you never know where somthing will lead.

It must be said that everyone has somthing that can be shrunk out of them. It is, however, somtimes better if things stay hidden. Ultimately; if you are happy with yourself and not doing harmful things then you do not need psychiatric help.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Daddysgirl
I got caught by my mom one morning when I was getting out of bed. My daddy had gone to work for the day, and my mom needed something from me. In my family we've never really had secrets and my mom has never been the invasive type. so I was getting out of bed to change out of my diapey and she came in. I streaked across the room into my walk-in closet and slammed the door. "Nice diaper" my mom said.
'Thanks' was my flat muffled reply.
"are you hiding?" she aksed? "NO." i answered.
Then my sister came by to see what all the commotion was. "What's up?" she asked my mom.
"Oh shes hiding because she's wearin' a diaper." my mom said.

OH MAN, everytime I think about that I just want to die. My daddy sure thought it was funny when I told him about it. He STILL thinks it's funny, in fact. *pout*

little_boy_pink
Things like that you just have to look back and laugh.
I laugh at things like that. Then again that might just be because they don't happen to me...
It could have gone a lot worse though.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Daddysgirl

Things like that you just have to look back and laugh.
I laugh at things like that. Then again that might just be because they don't happen to me...
It could have gone a lot worse though.  

That may well be the case!
But I do laugh about it now, mostly out of relief that as you said, it DIDN'T go some other worse way. It's times like that I thank heaven for the way my family is. My boyfriend's mom has practically disowned him because of that. His dad still loves him, but definitely hates anything about the baby side...So, really, I'm very lucky.
heheh  

0 - 25 of 48 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.