R Caught In The Act
Many Sissy Kiss site members have been caught in the act of being a sissybaby, ballerina, crossdresser, or sissy and they are enjoying it. Action reporter Baby Butch has live coverage with pictures and stories!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
48 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

trevor
Thanks baby butch 

Baby Butch
Hello Trevor, I am glad you liked your Sissybaby captioned picture story I made for you!

Zillabrony13
Thank you!!!!
May Ra give you guidance, Horus give you leadership, Toth give you knowledge, Isis give you wisdom, and Osiris give you resolve.

Baby Butch
I was hoping you were still around Zillabrony13 and I am pleased you love your captioned picture!

Sage Ballance
I love my cappy you made of me keep up the good work 

Baby Butch
Thanks Sage, I have been reading your recent comments. I am glad you also love your cappie about yourself. I will keep making cappies!

coxy
Thanks Baby Butch. I LOVE mine.

Baby Butch
You're welcome Coxy. I am glad you loved your caption. : )

baby5522
Mes wuv my cappie wery muchies Baby Butch and mes wike and wuvs all of da other cappies too. Mes always wike and wuv your work.

Wuv, huggles & kwisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Hewwo PetBabyAmy, mes gwad ooo wuv da cappie I hab made for ooo and all ob dem. Dis weply is wonnerful to wead. Hab a hug frum anudder baby!

sissieann
They are great Baby Butch?   

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissieann for your comment. I used the name Kevin in yours thinking that is your male name since I seen it in a few replies of yours.

sissybabydreams
What can I say but I do look cute hehehe. You have gotten to know me so well 

Baby Butch
 I am glad I did good on another one for yourself.

Your are quite cute in a diaper in pink laying in the crib.

frillyboy
Thanks. Does this mean I need diapees in captions with me now?
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch
You're welcome Frillyboy! Yes it could go that way when I make some more some day. Better not wet the nice outfit or it will be diapers soon.

frillyboy
@ Baby Butch
  Yikes! I hope none of the other sissies here find out. Otherwise Im scared everyone will want to caption me in diapees. *Blushes*
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch

@ frillyboy

Like many here I like diapers better with girls baby clothes or even older girls clothes. Have a nice day Frillyboy!

jessybaby
Yay another beautiful group of cappies. I do love that my cousins are always ready for me when i visit them. 
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
 Thanks for the compliment Jessybaby. This is a rather long thread here with 25 cappies. I hope you loved them all as well as yours. I could make your next one in a different theme if you want something without aunt and cousins. : )

Blows Kisses    

ladydiapers
omg i love it there is any way to can save this post in my profile so i can watch it everytime i can???

psdt:a halloween sissyfications post would be amazing

Baby Butch
 I am glad you love the Caught In The Act cappie thread and thanks for saying so. *smiles* You could post a link to this in your profile as a short cut to the thread.

We used to have a Halloween costume pageant contest but it has been a couple of years since the last one.

sissydina218
thank you baby butch loved my newest and very cute caption also loved the rest a lot more than usual and enjoyed them all

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sissydina218. I am glad I did a good job on these cappies of some of my Sissy Kiss friends. I like yours where you are showing your diaper with a little help!

sweetlittlebabyalex
love the cap of me and all of the others aswall

Baby Butch
I am happy to know you loved your captioned picture and the others too.

TwisT
Hahaha thanks a lot for the caption B.B :D I would totally love to be dominated into diapers.

Baby Butch
Your caption is a little different and I am glad you liked it. A little force never hurt anyone when it come to being put back in diapers. It is also more fun that way!

Princess Erin
Super-job, Butch, You are at the height as always!
I like nearly every picture in this set! Thank you so much!
I very appreciate all your posts like this one, because this is the best idea to make a captions exactly with site members. This is very interesting and it unites us!

Baby Butch
You are very nice Princess Erin and I appreciate your compliments. I do enjoy bringing people together and making them happy too. I thought yours was kind of cute with the bunny outfit and little plushy toy.

alda
I prefer Renée's tutu :P

Baby Butch
 Well that one is very nice but I hoped you would love the pink one!

alda
@ Baby Butch
  I'm a perfectionnist, I love real tutu <3

Baby Butch
@ alda
  Ok Alda, I will try to remember that. If I make you another caption it will be with you wearing a deluxe tutu. : )
babyginagirl
Once again baby butch,you soooooooo know what I truely need and desire.I just want to be a FULL-TIME baby girl in ALL aspects for the rest of my life.I soooooo love your work.Keep it up!!!!! 

Baby Butch
Thank you Babyginagirl, I am happy to read your comments and they can make my day with all the compliments. Glad I got yours right again!

Renee_tutu
I wanna play date with Sage Balance.

babied_cheerleader
My favorites were maddie, baby coxy, and playful!!!  Baby butch you never disappoint!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

babied_cheerleader
My favorites were maddie, baby coxy, and playful!!!  Baby butch you never disappoint!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

Baby Butch

@ babied_cheerleader

Thank you Babied Cheerleader for the comment and compliment. I am glad you enjoy my cappie threads. : )

Baby Butch
 Ok since you both like tutu's and are very talented. Alda said he would prefer your tutu so you might want to contact him. The comments are not posting in the right place. This one is a reply to Renee Tutu.

SissyBabyCassie
Baby Butch, Amazing as always I just adore the picture that you used for it! Its awesome thank you, I always have a grin on my face when I read these :) I would love for you to do a cappie set for just me, that would be amazing!

Baby Butch
 You're welcome Sissy Baby Cassie. I am glad you responded to my PM. I am happy you like yours and find it amazing. *Hugs* Keep up the smiling and enjoy the day. I may have done a whole thread for you already but do not remember for sure. I will look sometime and maybe make another one.

Prissie
There are so many beautiful piccies above, I had to take a little time to see which ones I liked best. My favorite is Nylon Toni. I always liked the idea of appearing before my sister sissies in a short skirt with fishnet stockings. I like Renee's outfit too. Would love to see a performance of The Nutcracker while wearing one of those.

Keep it warm and wet and sissysweet,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
You are one of several who loves Renee's Tutu. I am glad to hear you like Nylon Toni's caption and picture. I have not heard from him yet. I did include some new members in this long thread. : )
Lonelysissy
Aww I love all these cappies, especially mine thank you so much. 

Baby Butch
You are very welcome my friend Lonelysissy. : )      

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.