R Captioned Again
A few more captions about some Sissy Kiss members.
Posted on
Captioned Again - A few more captions about some Sissy Kiss members., Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Captioned Again - A few more captions about some Sissy Kiss members., Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Captioned Again - A few more captions about some Sissy Kiss members., Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Captioned Again - A few more captions about some Sissy Kiss members., Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Babied, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissieann
  Great set Baby Butch more please Baby Kevin???   

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Many thanks for your comment Sissieann. : )
Baby Puss
Darn that ole mommy, making me stay in a wet sodden diaper, till she is ready!
Lol, loved the cappie Baby Butch. They were all great fun. 
Now back to bouncing up and down in my crib. Maybe I can teach mommy a lesson, if my soaked diaper explodes. 😈 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 You certainly look like a diaper change is needed. LOL Your welcome! Glad you liked your caption Baby Puss! Another wetting and that diaper may explode, giggles. I am glad you liked them all. : )

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, thank you for the cappies the one call practice with student nurses THANK YOU  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 HA HA Your welcome friend Shamrock! What a life having a sister with a friend who are student nurses. They want to practice diapering on you! Give them all the Practice they need. : )
lil sissie's Mummy
Thank You Baby Butch for the  Cappies  and glad to see that You know I'm the Queen ....lol

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Your welcome, let us know how your plan is working. Actually many pics show you are the regression Queen. I am happy you like your cappie! LOL

sweetlittlebabyalex
I love the caption but daddy has decided that when he has to leave me he is getting me a babysitter 

Baby Butch
@ sweetlittlebabyalex
 Daddy knows best and has taken control getting you a babysitter during his absence. Glad you love the caption!
sissybabysamantha2
Perfect cappies. I love mine lots of cream and baby powder being rubbed in by a beautiful baby sitter and lots of nappies love it  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Glad you love yours and I admit to being a bit jealous. *smiles*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.