R Some Caption Stories (Nanny Poppins & Sarah's Fetish Accident)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by ausdpr
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyloki
Very good stories! Loved the last one especially.
Remember

Very good stories! Loved the last one especially.  

I second both sentiments (the stand-alone was certainly inspired) but I can't help but feel like the Nanny Poppins series is incomplete. Or maybe I don't understand the chronology, heh.

Keyboard
Awesome captions from you (as usual) :)
ausdpr

I second both sentiments (the stand-alone was certainly inspired) but I can't help but feel like the Nanny Poppins series is incomplete. Or maybe I don't understand the chronology, heh.  

It is, I actually forgot that I intended to finish it before posting it here. >_

meisababy
thank you for a good caption story i love it
BabyEmmy
great stories, like others I too like the last one the picture is just as awesome as the story
Please PM me to roleplay ^-^

cute stories :D makes me wonder about how sarah got herself into the situation in the last one
diapered_david
That is one red bum :)

shannellie
This story is so cool! I have a thing for magical realism, where people are swept up in impossible yet completely real events. Well done. Especially the third cap. The details about the people they pass in the park really put me in the scene. This is some of the best captioning (maybe it's more flash fiction than captioning) I have read in a while. Thanks for posting!
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!
SissyDesiree
I like your version of Mary Poppins. When do we get to see the movie? :)

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

diapered_david
Marry Poppins is my favorite movie ever!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.