Caption plz...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

A Boy in Women's Bondage Gear...
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

after the woman he had been mowing lawn for all summer came home to find Michael snooping in her panty drawer, he turned to protest and everything went black... when he or should we say SHE woke to find her nipples were pierced, her hair blue and short, and a very nice buzzing sensation in her ass. " Don't worry little sissy, in 6 months when the hormones have done their work you will be a nice addition to my income. I don't think the orphanage will even bother looking for a boy who has run away as much as you have! "
sissylicious
Jonh was really looking forward to getting to know the girl he was chatting in person. Little did he know that this girl was actually a male transformed into a girl by a which. The only way to break the curse was to get another male to take his/her place. "Now, are you ready to become a girl little man?"

BunnyGirl21

Please Please dont hurt me
ur in bondage you think its really up to you
um
you just enjoy that vibrator before i replace it with this
uh no no no . . . mmmmmmmm oh yeah
i knew youd like it
Mina Silverwind
you will learn to me sissy baby slut, I dont care if you want it, because once you dressed in the special bondage gear it becomes permanent.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Sweet_Stocking
Would...anyone like to do this to me? *blush*
BriannaEJones
Wish this was you?
I know I did.
Call 555-tie-meup to find out how it can be you too!

Slyer
quite amazing image :o
sarahjayne
teach me to be a real sissy girl
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

jazzzmann

after the woman he had been mowing lawn for all summer came home to find Michael snooping in her panty drawer, he turned to protest and everything went black... when he or should we say SHE woke to find her nipples were pierced, her hair blue and short, and a very nice buzzing sensation in her ass. " Don't worry little sissy, in 6 months when the hormones have done their work you will be a nice addition to my income. I don't think the orphanage will even bother looking for a boy who has run away as much as you have! "  

Sissy hoped Daddy would get home soon.... She so wanted a mouth full of Man Cream.
New2diapers
super cute

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.