Caption Please?!?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is the first piccie I've posted so go easy on me, especially if the linky doesn't work. I hope it does though, 'cause that means I'm a lot smarter than I think I am...  Either way give it a caption, I'm just curious as to what the minds at sissykiss will come up with for this piccie 

http://pixprincess.com/viewlargeimage.php?imgid=484_65_1182408745_1.jpg
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nappygirl
'There you are daniel, a thick nappy and the noisiest plastic pants i could find.
Now pull your skirt down and we can go shopping, with the loud rustling noise someone is bound to notice your nappy underneath.'
diaperboy
teehee how embarrassing!

jessybaby
thank you daddy, but can mom change me next time
a new me teehee
sissyjdk
yes daddy its wet change meeee!

SissyCandy
"Aww come on steve!"

"Now sissy your Ex is with me now, so its daddy, and I mean it, another word and I will spank you instead of putting you down for a nap, a two hour spanking is bad for both of us, so only baby babble, now I am tired of changing you so you will get changed tommorow, I am in charge not you"

"But..."

*SPANK* "You were warned!!" *SPANK**SPANK**SPANK* "but I will give you one last chance, thank me properly sissy!"

"Fank oo daddy, fo hewping me wearn my wesson, I just a baby"
amylynn
yum yum yum

Princess-Susie
Cute as ever sweety!
diapered sissy
nice pciture i like it lots

prissyprincess
  a good pic is wikes great art work , THx dear   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.