Caption Please? (2)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

WHo ca come up with a caption for this one?
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Girlymewmew
This was Diaprbayb's Caption, credit goes to her.

OK! I want to know and I want to know now!
Who let Cheerful-Pixie use the cloneing Ray?
Girlymewmew
Any takers?? Come on! I wanna see peoples cool captions for this ^^

~*Christie Luv*~
If you want to live with the pixies you need to be as cute as a pixie so your going to be our new baby!

Miss_Lara
Dont Worry Soon You Will *Smiles Cute And Evilly*  

Trunksshe
Ichigo cried out "But I don't want to wear diapers"
The fairies just laughed and held her downwhile the extra thick diaper was placed under her butt and brought up just over her waist. *Tape* *tape*
"You will want to wear them all the time once you mess yourself, we placed a spell on the diaper so if you soil yourself you WILL love the consequence"
Ichigo again didn't know that they followed her and spiked all of her drinks that day...
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
prissyprincess

Dont Worry Soon You Will *Smiles Cute And Evilly*    

soon a big smile over comes diaper baby , I think she,s done her business in it , giggles , whats that smell gag   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

boundandwet

after 2 suppositories and 2 minutes of enemas, they decided she was finally ready for her extra thick diaper. it took all of ichigo's strength to keep from soiling herself, so she barely could spit out the words "but i dont wanna wear the diaper." once it was up all they had to do was wait. when it was finally over they ran off into the woods, still leaving her laying on the ground, in her now soiled and drooping diaper. after lying there weak and helpless for 3 minutes, she heard someone approaching. she looked and saw a 9 foot tale giantess. "oh, it looks like my little friends are done. come on sweety, ill take you home and pretty you up. im afraid im all out of diapers, but i should be able to get some more next week. until then you can just stay in those with some rubber panties. now come on, we dont want to be late for the party." all ichigo could do was cry. she knew that she wasnt going to be out of diapers for a while. she didnt even think about the party, which was going to be filled with plenty of people who would love to play with the new baby doll.
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
BobOnFire
it etheir this or a litter box

AGPalgut
Try as she might, poor Ichigo couldn't resist the diaper that was being applied to her body. As she expressed how she felt, nothing but "baby talk" came out, causing laughter especially from Mint and Lettuce.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.