R Cappie Contest 6
Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one.
Posted on
Cappie Contest 6 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Diaper,Dominate,Busty,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cappie Contest 6 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Diaper,Dominate,Busty,Nurse,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What cappie is best?
Busty
9 votes
For Dan
4 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Busty is besty.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 She is my kind of mommy!
shamrock
like I said before a nurse can diaper me up any time and I like the one call for dan and yes they are both good too   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 For Dan is one I knew you would like!

lil sissie
 They are both good but i'm not busy so busty has it

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 She is attractive and has not taken off the miniskirt yet. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Both very good but it has to be Busty. I would love to be breast feed as her baby    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am glad you like them and Busty is the winner so far. Nice to see your comment, stay diapered.

Sarah Marina
I think I'm just adverse to any form of "policy", so Rachael wins my support by giving the choice of "being busy" or not.

BTW, If she's reading this, I have a few days off this week - nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Hello Sarah Marina, Rachael is flexible with her schedule and can see you this week. She is getting most of the votes!
jessybaby
 i would have to give these two a tie having been in practically both situations! so i vote for dan to try and tie them.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I appreciate your efforts Jessybaby!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.