R Cappie Contest 5
Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one.
Posted on
Cappie Contest 5 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Mommy,Nursery,Baby Girl,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cappie Contest 5 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Mommy,Nursery,Baby Girl,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
What cappie is best?
Clarisse
9 votes
No Show
10 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Clark asked for it, and Clarissa has it. Wonder how it will go, when she thinks the fantasy is over, and wants Clark back? My thought is, mommy won’t stand for flipping back so easily. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I think you are correct, he he. Once mommy makes the financial investment and loves dominating Clark he will remain Clarisse.
lil sissie
 Both of these are really good but I have to go with no show
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks Lil Sissy. I picked No Show because I love the baby girls outfit.

lil sissie
@ Baby Butch
  I also love the outfit as well its my color 
 lil sissie

RachelLeigh
Would love dressing just like either one of those sissies in my very own nursery  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Hi Rachel Leigh, that is something we all would love. I am happy you like the captions. : )
shamrock
good luck to Clarisse ,,,, his mom have to get a crib for her,,,, and bad luck to sully in no show and she is under age to go to ozzy osbourne show out telling  her  mother and YES THEY GOOD   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  I am glad you like both BUT your favorite is Clarisse. I hope there is a crib in that room somewhere. This poll is tied again!

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Both very lucky babies but the second one steals the show. Maybe Mom should threaten to take Sully to the concert all dressed up in his new frilly finery and nappies - that's sure to make him 'paranoid' (lol).
    Gotta say - love that picture my friend, she is beyond adorable and what an outfit!
    Big hugz. xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Thank you Kay for the humorous comment. That would indeed be embarrassing for Sully. Loved the pic as soon as I found it, she is a real cutie. I have seen Ozzy back in the late 90's. His fans go crazy and it was a LOUD show.

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
  Hiya Butch! Yep, I figured it was more then a name out of the rock star hat with Ozzy. I've seen him live a couple of times too - he always puts on a damn good show (did not go in my nappy and dress  tho - giggles). xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 No nappy for me either at the time. I saw an Ozzfest show with several other good bands.
sissybabysamantha2
They are both very pretty sissy babies but sully gets my vote as I like the pink baby dress     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 No Show came from behind and is winning the poll. That pink dress is a favorite!

bigbabykimberlyjane67
Hi Baby Butch i just wanted to say i think that you're captions are absolutely fantastic and a very enjoyable read many thanks bigbabykimberlyjane67 x x 😉🍼 

Baby Butch
@ bigbabykimberlyjane67
 Your welcome, I did not know you liked my captions. Thank you for saying so!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.