R Cappie Contest 14
Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one.
Posted on
Cappie Contest 14 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Bedwetter,Diaper,Nursey,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cappie Contest 14 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Bedwetter,Diaper,Nursey,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
What cappie is best?
Outfit
9 votes
Stay Out
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Yes please lock me in my outfit and diapers  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 OK if you insist there is another pair of pajamas and more diapers. LOL
sissybabysamantha2
lovely cappies both good but I like outfit the best. I would love to be put in nappies and locked into that out fit       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Mom has a third pair of pajamas just in case company arrives. There are still plenty of diapers. LOL

Baby Puss
Liked them both very much. It was hard to chose one over the other. But, I voted "Outfit". 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Hi Baby Puss, I am glad you liked them both and Outfit is your favorite. : )
lil sissie
 Both are really good and its hard to choose one . But I need to go with outfit
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hi Lil Sissie - Four in a row for Outfit and that is the one I voted for. I  like the built in mittens. : )

Sarah Marina
Where can you get that "outfit"? Love it.

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I was thinking Outfit would be one you liked. Not sure where to buy it though. It zips up the back like it should.
shamrock
there both good  and steve mother want to diapered me up and put on special pajamas it ok with me and if aunt jane catch in me the spare bedroom she can dress me as a baby girl with diapers  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am not surprised to see you like both situations Shamrock. Me too but I ended up voting for Outfit. Nice to see your comments. : )

jessybaby
Im too curious too

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Like you I would be checking out the room in Stay Out.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.