R Cappie Contest 11
Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one.
Posted on
Cappie Contest 11 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Diaper,Panty,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cappie Contest 11 - Two new cappies and a poll to choose the best one., Diaper,Panty,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
What cappie is best?
Lay Down
9 votes
Sissy Carl
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
I would not mind being in either situation if possible combine the both. First the strapon then a nice thick nappy. But I will give lay down my vote     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Interesting idea you have and I am all for it. I just voted for Lay Down.
Baby Puss
Had to vote with "Lay Down" of course. But I need some pretty plastic panties over my diapers too!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I just got 2 packages of M4 delivered today and my plastic panties from Leakmaster arrived on Monday. Great to see your comment. : )

shamrock
they are all good,,,, and the one call lay down,,,,  if she the mommy she can diapered me up and do what she like  to me in any way she like and if she not the mommy or female ,,,,, I sorry NO THANK YOU

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 The mommy is a she and just right for you and me. *giggles* I think others will agree! Thanks for commenting Shamrock. : )
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Well dear friend, you already know I love both but I'm going to have to go against the general vote and choose "Sissy Carl". Being dominated by such a gorgeous lady is a treat indeed but the promise of a six inch vibrating strapon makes it so much more fulfilling (lol). Gotta say, I'd really love to know what Carla would be in for if she doesn't behave! - oh my!
      Thanks as always - you have yourself a wonderful day.
         Big hugz. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 I see you like the captions and thanks for the nice comments. Have a wonderful day yourself, I thought this one may be closer!

RachelLeigh
Two really nice crappies  

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Fank ooo fo dis weply, hab nice day!
lil sissie
 I have to go with Lay Down
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Good choice Lil Sissie but I bet Sissy Carl is enjoying himself with the mistress.

jessybaby
Very tough. but the first one reminds me of a situation ive been in a time or 2. 

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hello Jessybaby, you know the routine as good as anyone!
babyginagirl

I begin to undo my belt holding up my pants,smiling at MY new mommy.As my pants fall to the floor,and step out of them,she then says NOW your boys underpants sweetie.You will NEVER be wearing BOYS under pants agian.It will be ONLY diapers,until mommy wants to begin your potty training to girls panties,yes I did say GIRLS panties.You are now going to be mommy's BABY girl!!!

Yesssss Mistress Sierra,can I be your NEXT sissy girl.Carl is just the luckiest sissy!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You are a willing participant in Lay Down. No more tighty whities just diapers. Panties after potty training is a nice touch! I agree  Sissy Carl is lucky to have a new Mistress. First one wins by a landslide!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.