PG CAN’T BE TRUSTED
Some sissies can not be trusted with big girl pants.
Posted on
CAN’T BE TRUSTED  - Some sissies can not be trusted with big girl pants., Sissy, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
You can click the image to see the full size
WHAT! What did you just say? You had an accident! An accident, you wet yourself? After you told me you didn’t need to be put in diapers! You wined, PLEASE PLEASE, NO DIAPERS, I’ll be fine. Just please let me wear big girl panties! Now, march yourself to the bathroom, clean up best you can. You’ll have to wear those wet panties, till we get you home. You will, then get a spanking, be put in diapers, and be back here for the party. And don’t think this will end there. You will be in for much more punishment, you can count on it!  I’m just glad you didn’t get that matching gown wet. 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyslutallie
i never pee in my panties fairy godmother i havent yet not once yet 
sissybabysamantha2
That sounds a bit like me. I cant be trusted in big girl panties or big boy pants. And a good spanking sounds about right 

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! What a naughty girl! Sounds like this little sissy should be not only kept in nappies but dressed in full baby attire for the rest of the week ... with daily bare bottom spankings - especially in front of any guests. That should be a good start (giggles). xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Kay, you are well versed in what needs to be done in these situations.  Where does such knowledge come from, I wonder? 

kay3070
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  WOW! Yes, you certainly know some punishments Kay. 
Baby Butch
I like the gown and the crown. The story idea is a good one too. Diaper the sissy!

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Thanks, my idea came from the look on her face. To me, it was the look of, really? You did what? 

Bell
Mommy has taken photos of me in big girl princess panties but its not long before she has me back in a diaper  
Tags:
Sissy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.