PG 13 Can't find my favourite story
I read it on sissykiss a while back. Who ever posted it didn't write it.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm looking for a very perticular story. I've used the forum search tool at least ten times and I can't find it. It's been so long since I've read it I can't remember the title or who posted it. All I remember is that it was base on a young man who enjoyed running (he was a miler) he got some virus and slowly transformed into a woman.
Thanks for any help that you can give.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Adriannaa
I've been looking for this story again forever!! The one where he had to go to that one facility where they helped people with that virus transition into their female lives? And where there was that one bully who kept harrassing him until he trapped him in the closet. Also, where he had to go to court to prove that he was now completely female to be able to run in a track competition for a chance to get a scholarship and eventually ran in the Olympics, right? I found the story on the website that the orginial author had posted it on along with about two other of their stories, but I just can't remember their name :/ I hope someone can find it soon!
sissywanabe2

I've been looking for this story again forever!! The one where he had to go to that one facility where they helped people with that virus transition into their female lives? And where there was that one bully who kept harrassing him until he trapped him in the closet. Also, where he had to go to court to prove that he was now completely female to be able to run in a track competition for a chance to get a scholarship and eventually ran in the Olympics, right? I found the story on the website that the orginial author had posted it on along with about two other of their stories, but I just can't remember their name :/ I hope someone can find it soon!  

When did you do this ?
Check your internet "History" of recently search sites - anything there ?
Do you recall the authors name - use Google Search ???
If nothing there did you look try search at other fiction/fantasy sites ???
Did you save the story on your computer and then delete it ???
Check your computer to see if the file is still available (Undelete) ???

Get back to us with the results - - -

swb2

Adriannaa
I did this maybe a year or two ago?
I got a new computer since then so it can't be in my history /:
It was just on the edge of my memory only to be forgotten.
I did try the search on two other sites I believe.
Didn't save the story, but really wish I had now!

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I believed I could find it and just failed again ): Hopefully someone can resurrect this story!
SissyKimmy1

Adriannaa
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU, Kimmy!!!!! <3 Thank you so much :3
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.