I just came out at work! YIKES!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
*giggles* Yup, I told my managers that I was TS. It was very scary but it was something that I had to do. Everyone is so far treating me with respect.   I love it, now i can be who I am. I was suprised that it went as well as it did, and no one has yet to say anything bad to me, or even tease about it either. YAH!!!!!!  

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cal5159
you are a vewy bwave girl!
SissyFlowerGirl
That is so awsoem i am glad to hear that people can be decent

Dragongirl
woot awesomeness congrats to you chibiyuri. i get to masquerade as a guy for a few years longer im going to try to get into a branch of the military. of course im gona work on minor things for transitioning and i have excuses for them so i dont have to tell the gov the truth.
~*Christie Luv*~
I am so happy for you ChibiYuri! That is wonderful that everyone is treating you within respect! Alot of people now days are alot more educated about TG's and alot of major businesses are making nondiscrimination policies for TG's too.

PrincessZelda
Your lucky I work for a bunch of Rednecks, Although my co-workers at the construction site have probably noticed my new found hairlessness on my arms and legs,as well as my pretty long nails.It's just something NOT to talk about with those people, and then afterwards I too plan on going into the millitary so I too will have too stay in the closet an extra few years.After that when I'm working with computers and video games then ill come out in the workplace.For now I just wear Sissy undergarments and have started to paint my nails black for the goth look but at the same time went with my black clothes.I also started wearing girlie stockings under my pants legs.
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
missy
chibiyuri this is my first post, but what a good opportunity. CONGRATULATIONS That is such wonderful news, first that you have the courage to be open, and that giant leap has turned out well so far. Good luck, you are an inspiration
XXOO
missy

chibiyuri
*blushes deep red* Thankies everyone, they were the last set of ppl for me to tell for fulling coming out. I am working with them on fully livng as a girl even at work, they are being respctfull, but they are also unsure as how to handle it.

When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
diaprbayb
chibiyuri,>cheery 

~cliques~

chibiyuri
I consider myself Bi, although i prefer other girls more, but im really not looking for a relationship right now. I wanna get my life in order first. If the right one comes along during that time, the thats just as good ^_^

PrincessZelda
I am only attracted to women yet having my own "Strange" Sexual prefrences,I tend to understand some of the hassles gays go through.
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

diaperlover
(((chibiyuri))) I'm about to watch Rent. Ever seen it?
chibiyuri

Originally posted by diaperlover
(((chibiyuri))) I'm about to watch Rent. Ever seen it?  

Um not sure, ive seen a lot of movies without knowing the titles..

chibiyuri
Guess i should give an update. Im living as female now, taking hormones (have been for 3 months now), so far everyone has either been supportive or dont really care. Im getting ready to go back to college, and start a new better life for myself. Wish me luck!

babyandy22
i think it is grate you can let them know
for my self i cont i work for family and thay would not understand 
your only as beutifal as you feel

Lavander

Originally posted by PrincessZelda
I am only attracted to women yet having my own "Strange" Sexual prefrences,I tend to understand some of the hassles gays go through.  

Teehee! I'm attracted to EVERYTHING! I wouldn't know who to come out to!!  

~ Items ~

sissyjj
That's cool to come out if you can! Lots of tvs can't tho and my heart is with them. I'm lucky here cos sissy jj lives alone most of the time and my friends here all know and are cool. life's a complicated game sometimes. XX
~ Items ~

levellexx
congradulations i wish that i was that brave but iam scared to death of someone finding out about me being a diaper lover i dont think ill ever be able to actually do that heh
nappygirl
Congratulaions to you and so well done for being brave. Its one of the most difficult things to have to tell someone because you really dont know how they will take it.
once out though you get such a sense of freedom. Good luck. XXX

rikkicn
what a wonderful step you've taken. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
Julie
keep the faith there are more good people than bad ,the bad just like to draw attn to themselves, but i try to ignore them with my transition at work was bumpy but the good people will always support u   

diaperboy

Guess i should give an update. Im living as female now, taking hormones (have been for 3 months now), so far everyone has either been supportive or dont really care. Im getting ready to go back to college, and start a new better life for myself. Wish me luck!  

Congratulations good luck with your new life. When you registered for school did you register with your boy's name or did you use an alias?
Ryobaby
Oh, your so brave! I could never do that, even though I tried with my editor(who was a female herself and liked me) and she was a little disturbed and asked me odd questions about my sexual preference. I am so glad for you, and Julie is right, the good people will always support and be positive torward you. Im so happy for you!
"Cotton streaks of rose tangerine
Shades the sunlight's parting gleam
I can feel the breeze caress my cheeks
Whispering melodies lost inside my heart
Violets and daisies line the fields of the park
As I see Ryobaby, picking flowers before dark
For the Sissy Kiss family playing just as they are.

As evening's twilight blossoms behind
The pale, silver moon arising into the sky
Sweet and girly sissies cradle their dollies
Each grasping a violet flower at their side
Given by the compassionate Ryobaby
Whose verses continue to inspire me
Yet time is fading, forgive my inconsistency
I cry for a dream that's more than make-believe
Forever in your honor, Princess of My Twilight"

~Funshine Bear~

becomingkatie
  way cool girl glad for you. wish i could come out at work but for now just can't.

more power to you.

hugs,

katie
LilJennie
Thank you for resurrecting this thread, katie, and I hope you can find a way to come out someday, or at least to be happy where you are.

And chibiyuri, wherever you are, I hope you are being yourself and doing wonderfully!
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.