came out to my ex
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i have recently come out to my ex girlfriend and she surprisingly was kewl with it. She was actually the one that introduced me to wearing womens clothes when she made me parade around disneyland in her heels. we are the same size in heigh (im maybe an inch taller at most) in weight (she might be heavier i don't know) and even shoe size. So she's let me borrow a lot of her clothes and if i want something she'll buy it for herself and then give it to me or keep it at her house for safe keeping. but this last weekend her parents were out of town and she invited me over and we'd dress me up all weekend and such. well let me just say it was the best 3 1/2 days of my entire LIFE!!!!
That friday when her parents left i went straight over (we live down the street from eachother) and when i got there i was bathed in a perfume bath and when we were done we shave my whole body arms, legs, private area, arm pits and face. After that was the gaff she bought me then a pair of panties a mini skirt and a white and pink polka-spot t-shirt. She then taught me how to "sit like a lady" in a skirt at least, how to walk like a girl in heals and not in heels how to act how to talk and i even raised my voice a little and sounded very girlish. We also started me on a hormone (estrogen) pill regiment to help raise my voice and keep my peepee small. It also helps because im on a diet and the estrogen will help me slim while exercising but not build the muscle and get bulky like a guy.
After training it was time for another perfume bath but this time when i got out it went gaff, panties corset nightie. we did eachothers nails then went to bed for the night. The next day i was told i was to wear the corset all day under my clothes which were a pair of girl pants (they hurt inbetween the legs a bit but you couldn't tell there was anything there woot woot) and then a pink t-shirt some small heels. We went to the mall (as lesbians hehe) and then met up with some of her friends. I was introduced as ashley and passed the test not one of them found out i was a boy (although i think 1 or 2 suspected). The next day was pretty much the same i wore the corset all day and night to help me build posture and such when we went out she let me wear the bustier but it was an awsome experience. Unfortunately i have school the rest of the week but right after school i go over to her house and am put into my female clothes. She told me i was to wear the corset day and night where ever i was so what i do is in the morning i go over to her house she takes it off me i shower she puts it back on me i go to school come home and she puts me in girls clothes. I love when she orders me to do things its almost like a dom. relationship but not extreme. Ive really embraced the girls lifestyle when im with her but as summer is fast approaching the real test is yet to come. This summer she said she's going to take me to the beach in a bikini and see if i a. attract men and b. even pass as a girl. i am not gay but i would love to see myself attract some men while at the beach haha what a surprise that would be for them teehee. tty girls l8r g'nite
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
  Great story, but why is she referred to as your "ex"?

~cliques~
diaperboy

Great story, but why is she referred to as your "ex"?  

because we broke up a while ago....we're going shopping this weekend together hopefully tomorrow!

diaperboy
So today shortly after getting home she called me (her name is katie btw) and said she wanted to go shopping today. what it actually was is her parents are RICH!!!! and they gave her a credit card that is tied to their bank account and told her to spend a minnimum of 50$ a day. She has a max limit of 500$ a day and needless to say she doesn't work, she doesn't pay for her own gas, she drives a BMW that was a graduation present and when she starts college next year (she's taking a year off to tour the world) her parents are paying for it. Well she hadn't spent any money today she just chilled at home and so she decided to get my bathing suit today instead of this weekend i was excited, thrilled and nervous all at the same time mostly nervous because i would be shoing the most skin in my entire life in front of possibly a bunch of girls. I ended up with a pink bikini with white hawaiian flowers on it but you can kind of tell im a guy in it but i guess that will bring some excitement to the party at the beach teehee. Tomorrow though she's taking me formal dress shopping she does a lot of charity work and stuff so this weekend is a big charity benefit thing and she wants me to come as her guest but said she only had 1 dress from prom over a year ago now and that she needed a new one and i needed one so...i'll tell you how tomorrow goes l8r in the evening. g'nite girls
diaperboy
so we just got home (we went and saw knocked up tonight after shopping) we ended up ordering me 2 formal dresses both of them GORGEOUS. the first one is a corseted 2tone pink (light and a bright pink) and the other was black with no back and a slit all the way up the leg. They both came with 3 inch heels...im looking forward to tomorrow i'll let you know how everything goes.

diaperboy
So today was my big day. This morning i went over to katie's house and she had me dress into my miniskirt/tanktop outfit with 1.5 inch heels but she left my make up off today and just put my hair in a pony tail she didn't tell me why but i found out soon enough. We went to a beauty parlor that did it all they gave us a facial, gave us a massag, did our hair and nails (fingers and toes) and even did our make-up. Then we went out to lunch went back to her place and she helped me get dressed. i decided to wear the 2tone pink corseted one it was a fabulous day/evening i can't wait until the next benefit hehe (and i think we might be getting back together as "lesbians" hehe i like the sound of that)!!!
diaperboy
teehee i won't my aunt got me off the hook for coming out to my parents this last weekend too. I went to stay with her and from my house to hers it was a 5 hour car ride well this day there was a lto of traffic so it took us nearly 7 hours so i was already tired and really cranky. Well the first thing she said to me was "your getting fat" and that wasn't the end of it. The whole afternoon she was calling me fat, husky, over weight and (plugs ears) a "fat fuck". Well by dinner i had had enough of her BS so i decided to go to bed right after dinner which was about 6:30 P.M. PDT. While i was sleeping she went out and bought me a corset. Well naturally if you have read the rest of this post im pretty use to wearing corsets so i disguised my surprise and glee with confusion, shock, and disgust. but this whole time i had a plan forming in my head so i acted as she expected me to react and flat out said i wouldn't wear it. Well she had other plans she had already called my parents and talked to them and they said if i din't obey my aunt and every word she said then i would be kicked out of the house. So i obeyed and let my great aunt corset me for the weekend. When i got home my mommie asked me jokingly if i liked wearing the corset and to her surprise i said yes i loved it it took some getting use to but i enjoyed it. I then aksed her if she would take me to get one and she had a look of surprise on her face but said yes. So we went right out found a corsetiere and got me fitted. They said they should have one in my size available they just had to find out and that it would be ready to pick up later that evening. When we went back to pick it up it was put on me and we left. I then told my mom that i felt a little weird wearing a corset with boys clothes and asked her if she would take me to get some female clothes and this time she was REALLY surprised but again said yes. I was so happy we went straight to the mall. I felt awkward at first wearing boys clothes going into a female store and wearing their clothes but i got over it. I had so much fun and my mommy and i bonded so much that day shopping. She spent quite a bit of money on me that day but the best part was when we got home and i showed my dad and he flipped he called me a *** and gay and all these nasty words but it didn't affect me because i was as straight as an arrow. He came to realise it when i got back together with my ex!

Miss_Lara
You Go "Girl" And Your Dad Deserved It   My Mum Would Kill Me After Setting Fire To My Femme Clothes And Stuff The Ashes In My Mouth
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.