She Just Came Out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My Sissy, Melody, just came out! [it's stacy but we keep changing her name :p]

She told her family all on her own!

I'm so proud of her!

Leave her comments in here ladies and she'll see them, im sure she'll appreciate them! ^_^

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
That was a big and bold move. Congratulations and the best of the best to Stacy!  

~ Items ~

prissyprincess

I'm so proud of her!

Leave her comments in here ladies and she'll see them, im sure she'll appreciate them! ^_^

Good for her dear isn,t great to have such a fun place where one can go and have fun and support ?? Please keep us updated on the progress , giggles , wuv to see photo,s !!!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lynniegirl
Congratulations!!!!!! thats super awesome and very brave and tough to do. I hope it went well :) *huggles*

lynnie
dprdwimp
That is amazing news! I hope that those around her are supportive and loving while she goes through this, it truly makes all the difference in the world.

Andreea
That was such a brave move to make, and I hope her bravery is rewarded in understanding and support (and if it isn't, she can count on receiving it here, at least).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sissykatie
That was a brave move! Congratz!
Cliques

Lavander
Stacy, please tell us all about it!

~ Items ~

Lil_miss_stacy
What happend was I woke up feeling like today was the day something felt different from all the other days (ive been this way for my whole life) it was me and my sister home alone so i walked out sat down for about 30 minutes quiet my sister turned away and said what are you doing? i said im thinking? she said thinking about what? i said what to say
then i waited and said im a ***.

(i felt too embarrased to say sissy or tranny or something like that i was trying to say it in the manly way)
she said what your gay? i said no i like girls
you mean your an asshole??? i said nooo
are you on drugs? (then i laughed)
then i bent over and showed her the pink g string i was wearing under my clothes and it finally sunk in
long story short when my parents got home i let her tell them and they have told everyone and all is fine and well xD WHAT A HAPPY ENDING  ) :)

DiaperedErica

What happend was I woke up feeling like today was the day something felt different from all the other days (ive been this way for my whole life) it was me and my sister home alone so i walked out sat down for about 30 minutes quiet my sister turned away and said what are you doing? i said im thinking? she said thinking about what? i said what to say
then i waited and said im a ***.

(i felt too embarrased to say sissy or tranny or something like that i was trying to say it in the manly way)
she said what your gay? i said no i like girls
you mean your an asshole??? i said nooo
are you on drugs? (then i laughed)
then i bent over and showed her the pink g string i was wearing under my clothes and it finally sunk in
long story short when my parents got home i let her tell them and they have told everyone and all is fine and well xD WHAT A HAPPY ENDING  ) :)  

Congrats, Stacy! That's a huge move and I certainly wish I was as brave as you with this sort of thing! Keep us all updated!

Erica
Lil_miss_stacy
Thanks for your nice comments everyone xD love you all

Andreea
I know what it must have felt like to have taken that step. I'm so thrilled to hear that it all worked out for you, though.     Lovely as it is to have supportive friends online, there is a very special feeling indeed to having the confidence and support of someone you have been close to for years (Especially if fear has kept you from sharing all). Long may the happiness continue for you.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Lavander
I've only come out to my wife, and then it was before we got married. I'm so happy for you and that every thing turned out so well!

~ Items ~

Sarah Candy Lee
aww a veyr lucky outcome for u  

its a veyr hard thing for most of us trying to come otu and its nice to hear a story as nice as that

im still struggling to come out personally but i hope it all gos somthly th rest of the way for u
i should probably write something really profound =)
Lil_miss_stacy
now my mum is treating it like a problem that needs to be cured like a diease or something -.- my dad and sister are fine but my mum is being really inconsiderate about it

Andreea
  That must be so awful for you, but I hope your dad and sister will at least stay on your side throughout this. I would imagine your mum just thinks she has what is best for you in mind, and hopefully time for reflection will make her reconsider (as well as seeing that few other people seem to share her reaction). My prayers and wishes are with you, dear.

I'm so proud of her!

Congrats Stacy. It's not easy but there's something nice about not having to live a second life to others. I am sorry to hear your Mom's taking things badly - you're not ill - just stay in there and work on your relationship with your sister and Dad.

Pickles
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you Stacy *claps*

LOL, I couldn't imagine MY dad taking it well at all. I have all the best hopes for your future.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.