PG Buying idears and a friendly message
looking for pleases to get a couple things ad to maby make a friend or 2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey Every one.
i have been away for a long time due to alot of different reasons lie deaths in family being very ill and also the not so sure about my inner sissy baby i am a baby boy but even tho i try to push it away i know i have a sissy baby in me that needs to be let out to. i wish i could find a girl or mummy to embrace both of them sides with i wish every day i would find someone but never do.

i am mostly writing this to one maby hopes i get a women that sees this post and wants to talk  (doubtful) lol..

but mostly i am looking for advise i want to find some stockings or tights with bows at the time or bits of frill i cant see to find any does any one have any ideas where to look? also a pink adult baby paci?dummy with Sissy on it or something like that.
i also maby looking for a new dress but not to expensive as i cant afford to much as i have been out of work due to different reasons

so website for stockings or tights sissy ones plus paci and maby dress not to expensive ay idears?

oh and one last thing i dont really have any sissy friends i would love to find some one to talk to specially some one close incase i ever did want to meet but probably only be only talk so south-east area uk. 

than you all for taking your time to read this and listen to me go on hehe. and if you comment i really appreciate it :) xx
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
only  place I can think of is eBay or etsy . but their prices are a little pricey

lil sissie
@ lil sissie
  I have bought outfits from Leannes Pretty dresses and Binkies and bows but like I said they are a little pricey but wonderful craftmanship Leanne does have the tights you want
 lil sissie

SissyBabyCandice
@ lil sissie
  thank you i wil have to have a look :)
shilong
come to the light

Baby Butch
Welcome back after your time away from Sissy Kiss. I like being a baby boy but prefer being the more feminine sissybaby. Either one is fine, sometimes just a diaper and t-shirt is comfortable. Good luck finding the tights and pacifier. Hugs Baby Butch
lil sissie
 they have pacifiers for adult babies in Etsy that you can have custom made with  what ever name you wish on it
 lil sissie

sissybabysamantha2
Welcome back to sissy kiss. I hope you find the things you are looking for. It might tke a bit of looking but i am sure you will find them on the internet somewhere 

kay3070
Hiya! Welcome back to the site sweetie. Bow top stockings are very easy to find - most adult or fancy dress stores will stock them. The best ones I find are made by fever. If you want to order online then just type it in to amazon or e-bay and you'll get many options - even adult sites like lovehoney will do. xxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.