PG Butterfly 🦋 Baby Pants
I’ve had these for sometime now, but never wore them.
Posted on
Butterfly 🦋 Baby Pants - I’ve had these for sometime now, but never wore them., Sissy panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion Butterfly 🦋 Baby Pants - I’ve had these for sometime now, but never wore them., Sissy panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Butterfly 🦋 Baby Pants - I’ve had these for sometime now, but never wore them., Sissy panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Butterfly 🦋 Baby Pants - I’ve had these for sometime now, but never wore them., Sissy panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
I’ve heard of butterflies in the stomach, but on my sissy baby panties?  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
Nice sissy butterfly rumba panties Baby Puss .mes sure hopes You have a thick nappy on to protect them 

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  Oh yes, of course I had. Wearing thick terry diaper, and semi clear plastic pants. 
RachelLeigh
Aww those are so sweet, for a sweet sissybaby  

Robyn
You are adorable! What a cutie-pie baby girl!

Baby Butch
Real cute but you better not sit on the butterfly! *giggles* A red bottom may make that easier! Another good post. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  I’m not sure if butterflies can’t bite, if they really wanted to. Mommy says, they do, if I sit. ??? 😲

sissybabysamantha2
What a wonderful pair of baby pants for a cute sissy baby I love the butterfly please don't sit on it lol       

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! No, no sitting on the butterfly. I think mommy wants these for special occasions, and pageants. 
kay3070
 Hiya Baby Puss! Wow - not seen any like those before - were they bought straight out or are they custom done? Either way, they look amazing honey.
   Best be careful tho - I've seen those type of butterflies used to brighten up the garden - mind you don't end up on display outside the front of your house! (giggles). xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  LoL, yes butterflies are most often seen out of doors, as they should be, I guess. I would indeed,  be very mortified with my butterfly fluttering in the breezes! But it does sound intriguing. 
 I did buy these already made.  I think it was an eBay seller, who made them. And I think, they were a one of a kind item. It was some years ago, so not really sure of who the seller was?  But, if anyone was so inclined to have a pair of their own. I don’t think it would be to hard, to marry up a butterfly to a fancy pair of panties. Not sure where you’d find the butterfly. A look through the local fabric store, or craft store, might be a good bet. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.