R Busy Parent
Wheather a mommy or daddy a parents work is never done.
Posted on
Busy Parent - Wheather a mommy or daddy a parents work is never done., Humiliation,Mommy,Daddy,Diaper,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Busy Parent - Wheather a mommy or daddy a parents work is never done., Humiliation,Mommy,Daddy,Diaper,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Busy Parent - Wheather a mommy or daddy a parents work is never done., Humiliation,Mommy,Daddy,Diaper,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Busy Parent - Wheather a mommy or daddy a parents work is never done., Humiliation,Mommy,Daddy,Diaper,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
Yesssss maam Dean Donna,I cry out from the corner!!!! As I begin to wet my panty,I then ask,Dean Donna what else is going to happen to me???? 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You will have to wear a diaper to class and be changed by the nurse! Mommy Butch can take care of that at home too.
Kimbaby
Thanks Mommy for getting rid of all body hair and letting me be her diapered baby girl IIsuck my thumb as I am now so happy and content to be Mommy's baby girl. Gives Mommy hugs and kisses when she comes with my baby bottle. It is so great to be treated as a baby girl, I am so happy

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I see I used a good pic Kimbaby. Mommy gives a hug back along with the baby bottle of warm formula.

KS
Cute BB! It was you who inspired me to make some cappies too, love them :)

Baby Butch
@ KS
 Thanks KS, I love your cappies too with all the cute dresses and stories. Have a good day!
shamrock
they are all good BUT I love to read about female doctor or female nurses and female babysitter do thing to adult baby & diaper love like diapered and dress as a baby girl and hospital play
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Yes I know what you prefer. I am glad you think these are good too. Appreciate your comment Shamrock.

SissyBabyCassie
Wonderful as always :) 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCassie
 Hello Sissy Baby Cassie, nice to see your comment. : )
Shy_lil_one
Luv this! 

Baby Butch
@ Shy_lil_one
 Hello Shylilone - I hope you are ready for diaper school. : )

jessybaby
Now i can practice more without potty breaks. Thanks BB

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Your welcome, practice makes perfect so practice all the time. *giggles* Love the gymnastics picture with diaper!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.