Bunny Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

As Kevin opened his eyes he thought he must have been still dreaming seeing what they turned his body into but he quickly figured out it was real. He was now a she and in a cute and sexy playboy bunny outfit! He saw his wife Teresa was standing next to him.

Teresa: "Wakie wakie Kimberly. Aww don't pout, I told you I was going to do something if you kept naughtily peeking at those playboy magazines. Now you get to be a perky playboy bunny yourself! I'm sure you'll love posing sexily in front of a camera. Your new beautiful girly body has a very high libido. I already showed you to the photographers and got you all signed up sweetie! Didn't you know they have a sissy program and that most of the playboy bunnies are from there?"

Kimberly was so surprised as her new body washed her mind with new wonderful girly feelings and kevin now kimberly pouted even more as she felt very turned on already.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperlover97
nice
t3hsw33ts1ssy
"Wake up jake! Were going to my Easter party!" Jalyn said, shakeing jake out of his sleep. "Or should I say Jacqueline? All the kids are going to be so excited to see the easter bunny hiding his eggs! Especially that cute neighbor girl you've been makeing eyes at!"

Wannabe_Baby
"Yeah, enjoy looking at my boobies you little strokey, because it won't be too long before you're in this outfit."
Kadya
Nice pictures tough..... :-)

bubbleskirtlucy
You did agree to wear a pink bunny suit at our Easter party.
diaperlover97
why couldnt my suit be black it goes better with my eyes

tamie
  Do you think this outfit makes my bottom look big!?

Lavander

Originally posted by tamie
 Flower-grin  you think this outfit makes my bottom look big!?  

Do you think this outfit makes your tinkle get big?  

~ Items ~

tamie
 yes especially if I have it on with a specially connected cotton tail!

cassandra
Ah that's it I forgot to mention my weakness for Bunny Girls 

Qj3ster
Nice pic
diaperedsassy23

Sissy baby Aaron don't give me any lip or I will add thicker diapers underneath your outfit besides the girls and I think you make a cute pink diaper baby bunny honey.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Shadowstar

Sissy baby Aaron don't give me any lip or I will add thicker diapers underneath your outfit besides the girls and I think you make a cute pink diaper baby bunny honey.  

but im not warign i dieprs mummy you loosing your mind *wetpatch spraerds onher dress*
mummy:looksliek you need them though come ere you bad girl
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

prissyprincess
  Bunnies are a fav of mine but this one is # 1 Thx dear    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
that is soo awesome, good job!!!

BobOnFire
at least thought kevvinb I did wake up in a diaper this time
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.