PG 13 Bubble Dance or Balloon Striptease?
Just a quick discussion I wanted to habe
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've just had this on my mind for a bit, so which would you prefer?

To do or to view are approprate, feel free to ask if you need clarification of what a bubble dance or balloon striptease are. 
Last Post
4 posts
Which is better burlesque (preformance or watching)
Bubble Dance
3 votes
Balloon Striptease
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Pink Balloon! Wow - quite a tough question honey. I'm going to answer as  a viewer (which I have been at many live burlesque performances) - being a performer as a t-girl is incredibly rare. Especially striptease - the more you take off, the more of the game you give away (lol).
I love the balloon strip - tons of fun to see and even better when the girls step out among the audience handing selected members a long pin. I've been a party to this with two girls moving among the revellers - only problem there is choosing which to watch (lol).
Now a real Bubble dance is quite a skilled thing to witness (unless it's just some amateur wiggling behind a beach ball of course - that can still entertain tho). Generally not as revealing but a true pleasure to see done well.
Thinking of the bubble then a dream would have been to see Sally Rand - what a pioneer that lovely lady was. Of course, she can be seen on film but, as with any art form, burlesque is always best seen live.
So, I will give the only answer I can ... both - preferably on the same bill.
xxxxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Ohh, that's a very well thought out answer, and of course I agree with it all.

Would be nice to participate in either, I can only imagine the striptease being a mistress having some fun, but no matter what it would be a rush.

But you also know me so of course I'd wonder a thing like this.
Baby Butch
I voted Balloon Striptease to view but not to do.

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Fair enough answer.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.