Bridal Fantasy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Bridal Fantasy
Any other girls dream of growing up to be a beautiful blushing bride?

You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

Gallery Images by SissyPrincessAmber
Display More Images
Last Post
59 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 58 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
WOW!! 

Why didn't I think of this? Thank you and I am in.>cheery
 Can I be one of your sissy Bridesmaids?

Wuv and hoping
Sissy Yasmin
xxxx 

diaprbayb
Yes, Amber can be the Bride and we can be the bridesmaid>cheery<

Of course our smiles will be much bigger! 

And if you want more Ideas try here

Little Brides
~*Christie Luv*~
Whee! I'm prissied & pampered for the lovely wedding day!

Diaprbayb,
I do so much want to wear the pink bridesmaid dress, pretty please? I promise to be a good little girl if you do! 

Wuv from
Sissy Yasmin
xxxx
SissyMichelle
That is a great idea Princess Amber ! Please let me be with you in this clique : the only reason why I would accept to grow up is for wearing a wedding gown on my wedding day ! >cheery

SissyFlowerGirl
I have to join this group wedding gowns are so pretty and I have one
BrianGirl
Oh, this is lovely. I would so like to be part of this clique.

diaprbayb
LG_stephy
hehe i love the sailor moon one above me  

i wish i could be someones bride tho  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

ghfhfh
I would love to be a flower girl at a wedding! Sign me up! 
stacyk
I cant wait to be
one. hopfully someday?

Princess-Susie
 Thats a Great Salior Moon Pic! 
tamie
 The part of this I love is when we are finally alone and my wedding corset ,camisole ,panties and lace stockings are revealed!!!Oh my I dont even know who I married in this fantasy!!!??? 

Robyn

I just want to be a little flower girl. To exchange my heels and seamed nylons for a cute little flower girl dress, white anklets, a bow in my hair, and a pretty satin and lace panty. I love empire waist dresses cause they make my skirt so skippy....showing my panty if I am not careful!!

I would like a dreamy little adult sissy-boy as a ring bearer, all dressed in a nice tuxedo towalk down the isle with me. To make us look like the adult bride and groom, we would stop at the alter, and he would kiss me sweetly.

Later on at the reception, he would dance with me. I would have to reach up so high to put my arms around his neck, my lil skirt would hike up in the back!! To make it worse, he would reach back and inch my skirt up so far that everyone could see my plump lil bottom!!!

I just love it when he kisses me and embarrasses me. It makes my lil wee-wee stand up....just like a widdle bumpie in my panty.

Huggs,
Lt. -- Ops! I mean Flower Girl Robyn Anne!!
susanpetty
i am dressed as a bride about once amonth by my wife and her 3 sisters wouldnt you like to hear about it please let me know.
Hugs
Susn petty

joy888
Susanpetty I would like to hear about how this happened the first time with your wife and then with her sisters. Once a month is like a dream come true.
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I'd love to hear about it dear Susan Petty!

What a sweet post Robyn!

I'd love being a blushing bride or a sweet flower girl! The dresses and decorations are dreamy!   

susanpetty
For those sissy bride wannabees please look out for my stories on the story site Im going to write all about the sissification process that I have gone through all my life.Maybe some of you would love it others would hate it.
Hugs
Susan Petty 

daysie
this is one of my bestest dreams. i also have snuck my wife gown on when shes been at work. didnt wear it very long tho didnt want to dirty it up. but this is a pretty dress i would like to try on and be married in

LOVIES

~*cliques*~

babyteen
i'd love to be a blushing bride as well as a sweet flower girl. the sailormoon pic is lovely
Robyn
Couldn't resist posting this picture! I love the detail. Could you imagine being this bride? So exposed on your wedding day! Ah huh, a lil sissy bride being exposed by his sissy-brides maids! "Opps, where did it go? Didn't he have one earlier?" (giggle)

babyteen
that's a beautiful bride i wish i was her
tommygirl

Couldn't resist posting this picture! I love the detail. Could you imagine being this bride? So exposed on your wedding day! Ah huh, a lil sissy bride being exposed by his sissy-brides maids! "Opps, where did it go? Didn't he have one earlier?" (giggle)

I'm new here and would like to join in. Being dressed up like this is one of my favorite fantasies.
Tommy

Robyn
"What a mess! I told you he'd cum all over himself as soon as we started putting the gown on! Now what are we going to do?!!! You are such a bad boy!!"

0 - 25 of 58 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.