Brenda the baby doll
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Brenda seemed just like any other lady from NYC.However, she had a secret identity, she was a baby girl doll.She had childish qualities,that she kept secret for years.She loved pillows between her legs that she straddled like a rocking horsey. She loved to play like that. Guys found her immature and childlike.

Brenda seeked a daddy who'd appreciate her baby girl dolliness. She loved to talk baby talk to her daddies while making love. The daddies found this cute and charming.They loved how Brenda succuumbed to her baby side and let herself go. She wanted to drink out of her baby bottle and have her daddy push a paci in her mouth so she could suck it willingly.She wanted to be a dolly desperately.She loved wearing her padded diaper panties. She wanted to crawl and coo and giggle like a toddler.She loved binkies and bottles.
just a story. I have a good beginning.anybody else can contribute as well. anyway, to continue. Her daddies recently brought out the baby in Brenda. He made her coo,beg and scream with delight. She talked like a toddler for him turning him on. He told her be a good girl for daddy and cum. Tell daddy you cum. She said wes daddy I wuv you. Baby wuvs her daddy. Daddy then made his baby coo and giggle. He tickled every baby spot. She wanted to be his dolly. Dress in cute waddling stuffed diaper panties and crawl to him. Brenda wanted her daddy to play with her coochie while she sucked her paci. She wanted to coo ,while she came.She wanted to be his baby girl. He then told Brenda that she belonged to him and he was her daddy.That he was going to please his baby Brenda and make her coo like, she never did before. And,she would please her daddy in every way.

feel free to add to it everyone   
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  This is a great start dear . Is it more about you are just a story ?? in any case I,d wike to read more . THX  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
barbiedoll43
just a story. I have a good beginning.anybody else can contribute as well. anyway, to continue. Her daddies recently brought out the baby in Brenda. He made her coo,beg and scream with delight. She talked like a toddler for him turning him on. He told her be a good girl for daddy and cum. Tell daddy you cum. She said wes daddy I wuv you. Baby wuvs her daddy. Daddy then made his baby coo and giggle. He tickled every baby spot. She wanted to be his dolly. Dress in cute waddling stuffed diaper panties and crawl to him. Brenda wanted her daddy to play with her coochie while she sucked her paci. She wanted to coo ,while she came.She wanted to be his baby girl. He then told Brenda that she belonged to him and he was her daddy.That he was going to please his baby Brenda and make her coo like, she never did before. And,she would please her daddy in every way.

barbiedoll43

This is a great start dear . Is it more about you are just a story ?? in any case I,d wike to read more . THX    

I added to it.what do you think?     
prissyprincess
 Very nice dear your good at this stuff Please Keep it going .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

very nice!
Preemie
I will try to add if that is okay.

I hope I do okay!

Brenda's daddy had a new room all for her. It was the prettiest thing she ever saw.

She had a pink bassinet with lacy curtains. She had a swing chair that played the prettiest music. She had teddy bears great and small.

And she had a fluffy rocking horse.

When Brenda saw the rocking horse she said to her daddy, "How did you know?"

Her daddy smiled. He said, "When I held you in my arms after we first made love, baby doll, you called to your rocking horse."

Brenda was so happy she jumped up and wrapped her legs around her daddy. Her daddy held her and showered her with kisses.

How strong my daddy is! Brenda thought.

Brenda could feel her daddy get bigger. She couldn't resist her adult baby urges. She wet her big, fluffy diaper.

"Uh-oh, is it time for a change?" Brenda blushed and some tears came down her cheeks.

But her daddy said, "Now, don't cry. We're going to get you all changed."

So Brenda's daddy laid Brenda down on the brand new changing table.
Brenda wore a tiny, little pink onesie with lacy cuffs and leggings. Daddy unsnapped the bottom. He took off her very wet diaper. He cleaned Brenda off very gently.

But then he didn't put a diaper on her. Instead, he took the onesie all the way off Brenda. Then he knelt down before the changing station.

"I have to make sure you are extra clean," the daddy said.

And he kissed and licked his pretty adult baby girl until she began to whimper with happiness.

But then Brenda cried, "My paci! My paci!"

Cumming just isn't the same without a good paci in your mouth.

So Brenda's daddy gave Brenda her paci. He gently tucked it between her sweet lips, kissed her on the cheek, and then went back to kissing her happy places.

She arched the small of her cute little back. She writhed as her daddy pleasured her. Then she came. It felt wonderful.

"Well," Daddy said. "It looks like we'll both need to clean up now."

Daddy stood up. But Brenda stayed laying down, blissfully cooing through her paci.

Daddy called to a cute maid dressed in a frilly, pink outfit. He told her, "Prepare a bubble bath for my adult baby girl and me."

The maid bowed. She asked, "Shall I prepare to clean the both of you as well?"

"Not today, thank you," said the daddy. "But please make sure everything is ready for our dinner with my guests tonight. Make sure my clothes and my adult baby dolly's clothes are ready."

The maid nodded promptly and cheerfully. Then she dashed off, singing, "Bubblesy-bath! Bubblesy-bath!"

What a cheerful maid! But Brenda was not so cheerful, suddenly.

All day long, she had thought just like a baby. But now the NYC career girl mindset came rushing back frantically into her head.

What was Jeff doing? The baby game was their little secret. Why would he expose her to other people?

And here I thought he was the one, my one, true daddy. He seemed more sensitive than any other man I'd known!

Jeff could see the worry in Brenda's eyes. He embraced her, but he could feel her torso and shoulders tensing.

"Now, baby, please. Trust me. Will you? I care for you so much. I want you to be my one and only baby. You said we could have this time for you to be my baby. So be my baby. Trust me. Okay?"

He looked into Brenda's eyes with such care and assurance. He then smiled.

Oh, Brenda thought, doesn't my daddy smile so pretty?

Brenda sat straight up and gave her daddy the tightest hug she could.

Brenda's daddy took the paci out of Brenda's mouth and put his tongue in. Then he cradled his pretty adult baby in his arms and carried her to the bubblebath.

What a lucky gal I am! Brenda thought. She closed her eyes and laid her head against her strong daddy's chest.

But, still, there was a lingering worry about the dinner guests.
Baby talk rocks!

Preemie
I will do a wittle more.

So Brenda's daddy gave Brenda a very nice bubble bath.

And the two of them had a little more fun in the bubble bath.

Then Daddy went to his big boys room to dress. And the maid took baby dolly back to her new nursery.

It was getting dark outside, but the nice nursey maid put on a lamp with a frilly pink shade.

The nursey maid was veru kind and gentle with baby Brenda. She dried the cute adult baby.

Then she laid Brenda on the changing table and put a warm, dry diaper. It cradled her soft between her leggies.

Nursey Maidey blow-dried Brenda's hair. She brushed her hair to be soft as silk.

Then Maidey pulled a pretty, frilly dress onto Brenda. She put some lovely pink shoes on Brenda's teensy feet.

Brenda looked in the mirror. Oh! She thought. I look just like a dollied up baby!

"Now let's go to the dining room to see your daddy," the nursey maid said.

The nursey maid put out her hand. But Brenda shook her head. She was going to crawl to the dining room.

And she did! She crawled and sucked her paci. She heard her diaper crinkle and wrinkle on her bottom. She felt just like a baby!

It made her so happy that she wet her diaper. Just a wittle bit.

She saw her daddy dressed beauuutifully. Daddy was a tall, strong man. He was very dashing. But now he was even nicer!

But his clothes were different. They were so elemgant. They looked like from the Olden Days.

Brenda furrowed her little brow from behind the fat paci. Her daddy saw.

Her precious daddy said, "I dress like a Victorian when I meet with my friends. Do you know what a Victorian is?"

The adult baby Brenda most certainly did not know! She giggled.

"Well," said her wise, pretty daddy, "a Victorian is someone who dresses nice and lives in jolly old England. He has a lot of style. He is very polite. And dignified."

And scrumptious, Brenda thought.

Brenda squealed and cooed a little, to show she understood. But she really didn't.

Her yummy daddy grinned. He kneeled and held Brenda. Then he lifted his little girl up, up, upsadaisy, and sat her into--

My vewwy own high-chair! Brenda thought. It was wood, and it was painted pink. And it had drawrings of puppies and kitties eating and drinking from saucers.

Brenda looked out at the table. A meal fit for a king! I'm stuffed already, just by looking!

But secretly Brenda thought, I could be happy with just a bottle. Or Miss Nursey Maidey's boobies.

That thought made Brenda wet just a little bit again.

A slender, young man in a nice suit came in.

"Sir, some of your guests have arrived."

"Splendid!" Daddy said. He kissed adult baby Brenda on the cheek. Then he tickled her a tiny bit. She wiggled her feetsies and toesies in glee.

Daddy turned and left with the slender, young man.

"Well," Miss Nursey Maidey said, from above her delicious bottles, "It looks like you will finally meet your first guests, Baby Doll Brenda!"

Baby Doll Brenda felt some adult butterflies in her stomach. But there were too many baby butterflies having fun down there already. So the adult butterflies settled down.

We'll see what happens, Brenda told the adult butterflies. I'll trust my daddy like he towd me to.
Baby talk rocks!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.