My breast
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
A year or two ago, a friend/coworker (female) commented to me that my nipples seemed to be a bit low for a guy. Don't ask me how this came up, I can't remember why I would have shown them to her, maybe teasing? Anyway, now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if that means they're more feminine than masculine, which could be to my advantage. So I'm thinking of seeing how feminine they are, and if they are passable (for an extremely flat chested girl mind you). Also, I'm posting here, cause I would like a lot of oppinions to make it a more reliable opinion sampling. So after all that, here are my girls...

I know that they're not the largest, and I need to get rid of the farmer's tan. But is was worth seeing if they're passable to some degree.
Thanks for your opinions!
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimiriluv
i think you look so cute with the swimsuit top and yea i do think you can pass for a flat chested girl
Sissy Kimi
That's nice to know, as for shape though, how are they? Are they actually different than other male chests? I personally can't tell the difference, I always thought they were normal, but more feminine the better I guess. Anyone else have a different opinion? (btw I'm in diapers cause I havnt shaven my bikini area yet. This is the first time I've shaved the happy trail and chest)
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess

Prissie

A year or two ago, a friend/coworker (female) commented to me that my nipples seemed to be a bit low for a guy. Don't ask me how this came up, I can't remember why I would have shown them to her, maybe teasing? Anyway, now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if that means they're more feminine than masculine, which could be to my advantage. So I'm thinking of seeing how feminine they are, and if they are passable (for an extremely flat chested girl mind you). Also, I'm posting here, cause I would like a lot of oppinions to make it a more reliable opinion sampling. So after all that, here are my girls...

I know that they're not the largest, and I need to get rid of the farmer's tan. But is was worth seeing if they're passable to some degree.
Thanks for your opinions!
-Sissy Kimi  

Kimi, you might not have breasts like those who were born biologically feminine, but you do have cute nipples. Thanks for showing them off to us.

**Me all turned on and excited      **

You might consider wearing a bikini top with a little padding.

Little Girl Panty Luv,

Prissie
   Prissie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.