What brand of disposable diapers do you wear
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just wondering what brand of disposable diapers does everyone wear. I wear Attends most of the time and Abena X-Plus at night and "specisl occassions", giggles...... I love how thick Abena X-Plus are but they are too expensive to wear all the time and too noticable to wear in public. I always wear plastic or rhumba panties over my disposable diapers. I do have thick cloth diapers I wear too, but disposables are easier so I wear them most of the time.
Last Post
74 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 73 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

LG_stephy
i personaly like depends
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
plastic_panties
Zag.....if you like depends you should try attends sometimes. They have a white plastic outer layer and are thicker than depends. Some medical supply stores and drug stores carry them if you can't buy through the mail. I can wet my attends two or three times and they rarely leak, giggles.....

Dafne
Well I've tried
Attends 10
Molicare super plus
Abena supers
currently using Euron form
babyrenee
Depends or the Knock-off Walgreens brand are what's available around here, but once in while I'll order some Molicare Super Plus, or Tena.

LG_stephy
i actualy got my depends from a target and i didnt see any attends but on the other hand i just rushed in got the first thing i saw with tapes and was outta there lol
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
SissyFlowerGirl
Attends for me I love them

baby_alicep
mes ins cwoths nows buts mes daddys useds tos puts mes ins atends. mes wikes mes extras heaveys wheights cloths.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*
niceboy1
I wear Attends all the time me like them lots 

Dafne
I've switched to Abenea, they are fantastic and ever so bulky.

just call me rustle bum
BabyInuyasha
I wear the ones with one tape on each side, ohhh wait thats a dream i once had.......In the real world ive gotten lucky and found some latex attends, 2 tapes per side and super thick.

babyandy22
i always wair attends thair the best diaper i have tried 
your only as beutifal as you feel
levellexx
i wear depends when i wear but i really want to try attends but i can never find any all i find is depends and then store brand

BbyDreamer
I wear cvs overnight
levellexx
awe i hate those cvs ones every time i wear those i end up tearing the sidesjust trying to put them on so i only get to use a few of them and the ones i do i can ever get tight enough cuase of that same thing. but that might just beme that has that trouble cuase i like my diapers to be really really tight

Jennifer Funshine
Typically, I wear Depends during the day when I have things to do, 'cause they're easier
to conceal under clothing and make less noise. But I wear Attends when I go to bed.
They hold so much more and I really love the extra bulk and crinkle between my legs!
liljenny
Mommy mostly keeps me in Attends and Molicare when she uses disposables.. but most of the time she uses cloth; either "biord'seye" cotton or flannel.

Baby Princess Peach
I've never had the chance to wear any so I guess I'll wear whatever my big sister likes ^.^
lilgirlryan
i got and get the expancive ones when mommy lets me i love the bamabino diapers cuz they say baby hehehehe but normal everyday use its attends mostly

princessamy
I wear girls goodnights
PinkPlasticPanties
I get the abriform x-plus from NorthShore Medical on the monthly plan. ALWAYS have your favorite diapers on hand sissies! Pampering yourself is essential to being a sissy. (Pun intended.)

I have tried the Bambino Diapers, and they are cute, and well contructed, but not as thick as the abriforms. Although they appear to have a new thicker one out now....

In any event, as you can see by my avatar, I like THICK, and even when I am not showing off my diapers tothe world, anyone who pays attention can see them if they look. I wear cloth over my abriforms 24/7

sissyinplastic
i love the attends diapers it still has the plastic outsides
PinkPlasticPanties

i love the attends diapers it still has the plastic outsides  

The Bambino diapers have the plastic outsides, and are thicker than the attends, and REALLY fit better. Abriform X-Plus diapers have the plastic and are like a carress they are so comfy. If you decide to try the Abri Forms, make sure you get the X-Plus, not the air plus.

vsecret
My favorite has always been Huggies Princess Cool Alert.  
babie

My favorite has always been Huggies Princess Cool Alert.    

started with depends but now get dry comforts.tenas, attends ,and goes to ebay for plastic panties and yes been to yuu yuu in china ,btw use to work for hospital and got them from there to .
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

little_boy_pink
Why haven't I answered this yet???

Anyhow I'm rather partial to Pull-Ups myself, (girls ones of course) and the night-time ones are even better! Of course there are size issues but Huggies try to be generous.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
0 - 25 of 73 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.