Bra lines
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Not sure if I read this tip here or elsewhere. Have any of you worn a bra to a tanning salon? I now have beautiful bra and straps tanned onto my body. It's sexy as can be. Might take a little more time to get rid off. Good fun.

sissy camilla
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Brian
I like the idea of tanning lines (top and bottom). I think that with tanning lines a sissy cannot escape the feeling of feminization should they desire to shead there clothing. Thus even if they are naked they will still carry the outline of femininity burnt onto their skin. I think a skimpy bikini set is always best for this 
lucydprd

MommyScarlet
  What a nice idea. Some of the salons up here have little stickers that one can wear on theirhips, bum whatever sexy place they want and tan around it.
yani
  great idea

nappygirl
I love the idea, got it last year when i sat in the garden wearing a vest top and bra and when i undresses i could see the outlines. I felt so girly. xxx
sissyjj
Yup a great idea! How are you Camilla? Nice to chat with you the other day! Like my avatar? Hehe!
~ Items ~

becky4561
last summer I had a great bikini tan! nice top and bottom!

sissyrozi
How do the tanning places work? Does the girl there know what you wear? I'd love to do that, but I don't know if I could stand wearing a bikini top in front of a stranger yet.

Lavander
You should have enough privacy, usually each booth is private with a place to hang your clothes. To make sure, visit the tanning salon first and ask for a tour to see if it meets your privacy requirements. If you have a private booth, just take a roll of duct tape with you so you can patch all the peep holes that the guys have made!!

Also, don't go to that tanning salon in the movie Final Destination 3 or you will wind up with bikini lines on your skeleton.

~ Items ~

callie
i dont go to tanning places they r terrible for ur body. they highly increase the risk of skin cancer  

~*Christie Luv*~
*tehe* What a fun way to get ready for summer!  
jadedmicrobe
wow this is a great idea. i'm going to find a sexy bikini to buy and wear to a tanning salon. maybe i can get a sticker that says "sissy" and tan the outline onto my hip.

lithiumbob

kipr
Just be careful some places equipment is not all that safe.

Kinsington
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.