it's a boy girl thing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
new movie coming up
reviews:
'It's a Boy Girl Thing' uses the high school comedy structure as a basis to explore teenage insecurities, hopes and fears. The film stars Samaire Armstrong as Nell (the smart, cute girl) and Kevin Zegers as Woody (the big dumb jock), two teenage rivals who find themselves in each others bodies after arguing in front of an Aztec statue in a museum, which then transfers their souls as they sleep, causing them to awake in each other bodies. After trying to work things out but coming to no conclusion, both Nell and Woody, inside each others bodies, begin ruining each others lives. But after all this bickering, both of them soon discover that if they work together and help each other, a happy ending might turn out after all

picture
http://stars.udn.com/star/StarsContent/Content11399/001.jpg
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyDanielle
Ooh! I wanna seeeeeee!  

I just love movies with plots like that...*huggles for sexydark* Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!  

...the movie poster kinda looks like it may not be released in a language I can understand, though... :

*huggles*
-Danielle
asharon
I saw this and it is a lot of fun.

francescd
If you like this kind of theme, read some of Hienlen's Sci Fi books. He is most famous for "Stranger in a Strange Land", but one of his books has a very rich old dying man that has his brain transplaned into a young body. The body that is available is a very beautiful girl.:)

franny
LilJennie
The book you're talking about is called "I Will Fear No Evil."
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine

francescd
Thank you! I loved that book.:)
Cuteypie_tiff
I'll have to check that book out, I liked Stranger in a Strange land.

Arianna
It's now on netflix instant watch so if anyone wants to see it and has netflix I suggest you go there.
Babykoi
Wow, this is quite an old thread.
I remember watching this quite a few years ago and to be honest,
I didn't really like it. I'm personally not a big fan of typical American
humor movies.
A good movie based on pretty much the same concept is Australian
film, 'Dating the Enemy'. It is a classic and it crossed all the lines that
'It's a boy girl thing' wouldn't dare too ;P

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.