All PG Bound in wood 2 - Part 1
Posted on
Bound in wood 2 - Part 1, gymnast,leotard,shiny,blue,metallic,forest,wood,outdoor,bound,bondage, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage Bound in wood 2 - Part 1, gymnast,leotard,shiny,blue,metallic,forest,wood,outdoor,bound,bondage, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Bound in wood 2 - Part 1, gymnast,leotard,shiny,blue,metallic,forest,wood,outdoor,bound,bondage, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Bound in wood 2 - Part 1, gymnast,leotard,shiny,blue,metallic,forest,wood,outdoor,bound,bondage, Body Suits,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Bondage
Click any of the images to see their full size
This is the last set of my first "season" of photos shot outdoor. In fact, it was all the photos I shot in 2016.
But I shot many other photos in 2017 and, tomorrow, I'll be in forest to complete my collection.

But today, once again I'm tied in forest, but with my superb blue metallic leotard.
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Have to wonder if, some of the forest animals observed this, and discussed the possibilities of helping out?  

alda
@ Baby Puss
  I don't know what they decided, but for sure no one comes to me  
RachelLeigh
There better not be any sissy cream in the front of that leotard  

alda
@ RachelLeigh
  a sissy no, but a ballerina mistress... yeah, why not  

sissybabysamantha2
You look like you are enjoying yourself         

alda
@ sissybabysamantha2
  quite well yes :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.