i bought my first real girl clothes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The day before yesterday, i was at work at kohls and i saw this pair of shoes. they are black patent leather with three inch heals and so i decided to buy them along with a black pushup bra and a black thong. i also bought a black top with buttons down the middle. then i bought a pair of tight girl jeans. its not the most sissy thing in the world, but i like it. i felt so weird tho saying it was for my girlfriend
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina-chan
Congratulations, sweetie! Sissy or not, it's a wonderful first step! Those shoes sound absolutely delicious. Looks like I might be paying a visit to Kohl's tomorrow ^^
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Congrats darling! It must feel so sweet to buy your first pair of girls clothing! I'm so happy for you!     

missie_fifi_frillynickers
Wow - well done - there is such a thrill buying stuff from a store s opposed to online - hopefully its the fitst of many such purchases - and maybe more sissy things will follow. Fifi
jake1201
today, i went into kohls and saw this pair of panties that i just had to have. i started talking to this girl that worked there who saw me eyeing them. she was the one who rang me up the last time. i told her the truth and she laughed a little and told me anytime i wanted to buy something for me i should go to her register and she would keep it quiet. so i bought the panties. they are a tan collor bikini style with black lace trim

LG_stephy
you're so lucky!
kohls is the greatest store ever and you get a discount :( hehe
anyway, congrats :D
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww those sound so pretty! That must give you so much of a thrill finally getting to shop in stores!

Daddysgirl
Wow, that's so great! You're very lucky to have met a girl that would be so kind to help you out! ^_^ My friend works at Khols but my bf and I don't like to show that side of ourselves around him. so we don't buy anything from there unless it's "guy" clothes for my bf.

Wow again, I'm so excited for you, what a thrill!  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.