R So I just bought my first panties!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybabytinagirl

I got the http://www.sissykissboutique.com/panties-full-cut/minkie-panties, from Sissy Kiss Boutique my favorite website and I finally bought them. I'm glad I decided to go with chains and lock so I can wear them to work tehe!!! When I get them I will of course show a pic = D  

Hey doll, congrats on your first pair of panties. I bet they will look as great as they fit you. Can't wait to see your pix doll. Kisses
Sissy Baby Tina Girl 
wittle_bwittany
congrats! so is this the first pair of panties you've owned or just the first pair you've bought?
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Sissy Bennykins
sadly just the first pair overall lol but tonight im going to the mall with my friend to pick out some clothes and I can show those later tonight too!!! Thanks everyone!
Amanda66
OOOHHH Can't wait to see the pic. They look lovely
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
In the flowers of friendship
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love

wittle_bwittany
awwww. i remember my first pair of panties.*sigh*

i hope you love them as much as i loved my first pair!

SissyDesiree
This is one of those wonderful moment in a sissy's life. I remember when I bought my first pair of panties. They were too small, but I was able to put them on. They felt so wonderfully smooth and silky. (They still do!) But it took me several tries before I figured out the right size.

Another fun moment is when you finally start to feel like you're getting pretty good at fastening a bra behind your back.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

gwenny
So many panties, so little time....
wittle_bwittany

This is one of those wonderful moment in a sissy's life. I remember when I bought my first pair of panties. They were too small, but I was able to put them on. They felt so wonderfully smooth and silky. (They still do!) But it took me several tries before I figured out the right size.

Another fun moment is when you finally start to feel like you're getting pretty good at fastening a bra behind your back.

- Sissy Desiree  

you are very right about that! i think every sissy lives for wonderful little moments like that.

another great one is right when you finish shaving your legs for the first time. that silky, smooth, almost creamy feel of your legs rubbing together is just exhilarating! and im proud to say i didnt get a single cut the first time!

sissy890
I remember how i felt when i bought my first pair. congrats.
chartreuse

I got the http://www.sissykissboutique.com/panties-full-cut/minkie-panties, from Sissy Kiss Boutique my favorite website and I finally bought them. I'm glad I decided to go with chains and lock so I can wear them to work tehe!!! When I get them I will of course show a pic = D  

well done
they sure are fancy panties!
they are not my style but...they look like they would feel good

Prissie
Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner.

I am delighted you overcame whatever inhibitions you might have had, and taken the big splurge. I'm wearing panties right now, under girl's jeans. Its a good way to get around our society's more-or-less prohibition against nonbiofemmes wearing girls or women's clothes.

Peace and YoungGurlLuv,

Prissie
   Prissie
joanne_s

well done
they sure are fancy panties!
they are not my style but...they look like they would feel good  

While everyone's style would be different cos we're all different, the feel is the thing that matters and it's a bit of milestone going to the store and buying your own, for your own use exclusively.
After a few times you do wonder "Why didn't I do this before? It wasn't so hard and I feel good in them".
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

joanne_s

Sorry I didn't respond to this thread sooner.

I am delighted you overcame whatever inhibitions you might have had, and taken the big splurge. I'm wearing panties right now, under girl's jeans. Its a good way to get around our society's more-or-less prohibition against nonbiofemmes wearing girls or women's clothes.

Peace and YoungGurlLuv,

Prissie  

You and I can't say that enough. It doesn't matter how illiberal a neighbourhood we may live in, we can take the inner female with us no matter what by doing precisely what you do. We can always arrange 'private stuff' between folks to get together in a safe environment to be more overtly feminine (and small).
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
maripau
Congrats. I remember how i feel when bought my first.  

Lil_Miss_Sissy_Slut
Congratulations on buying your first pair of panties! Every girl remembers her first and the magical feel of sliding them up into place. Hope you share some pics!
CynthiaAnne

sadly just the first pair overall lol but tonight im going to the mall with my friend to pick out some clothes and I can show those later tonight too!!! Thanks everyone!  

In a way, I envy you. Even though I found( and wore) my first pair when I was 7 yrs old, I spent my teenage years borrowing my stepmother's underwear in secret( lucky even her shoes mostly fit, I even managed full dress and a trip outside once)

There's so much fear, guilt and shame mixed up with the thrill and joy of CD when you're helping yourself to someone else's things without permission; It's no nice to hear of someone starting out their journey on the right foot with panties of their very own, free and clear.

Bless you, and may you always have a song in you heart and a gleeful flutter in your hips whenever you dress!

*kisses*

Cyndi Anne
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

Sweetheartsis22
I bought some today, and love them. I am going to shave my legs tonight and make myself squirt, while my wife is sleeping. I also like guys, and I want her to fuck other guys, too. I love thinking about her having sex with other guys, and want her to know I'm a sissy. I whisper to her while she's sleeping that I want other men to nut in her pussy, and that I really want her to know what a soft pussy boy I am.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.