Who Has Both Ears Pierced
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I know I wish I could have it done but where I work would not like well upon it and I think you have to have them in for a period of time has anyone done this yet and also is it possable if you don't wear earings for a period of time the holes will close. Please help

Last Post
47 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 46 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

chibiyuri
I have both pierced, and have had them so for about 4yrs now. If i remember right you need to have them in for 3 to 4 weeks striaght (welcome to correct if im wrong ^_^) And afterwards it usually takes about a week of not wearing them to close up.

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
Dragongirl
i pierced my ears about a year ago its fun doing your own piercing especially the funn pop noise ti makes when it comes out the back not sure on the duration of needing them in or how long it takes them to close up i havent had any earings in for a while but it hasnt closed up completely

~*Christie Luv*~
I would not recommend someone peircing their own ears if they don't know what they are doing though. They could get an infection and it could be very owwie!   Professionals know how to numb it and what to do to not let it get infected. I'd love to get my belly button peirced when I can to have one of those pretty jewels in my button tehe!
Dragongirl
that is true even though i never had any infection problems

PrincessZelda
Well I don't have both peirced,just one and it was one of the few people who know about me being a sissy, she taught me to do it myself,It's painful but using rubbing alcohol greatly reduces risk of infection,I have a pagan cresent moon earring
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
lilgirlryan
i had mine pieced in the mall as a bet before any of my friends new i was a sissy. and i have a story about that day. i just turned 19 and i was at home in a diaper enjoying the feeling of being secure when my friends came over mostly guys. that i was attracted to but could tell them. anyways we went to the mall and had a good time then brian the sexest one out of all of them dared me to get both ears done with small hoops well after a few minutes i did. and i dont realy like having my ears hurt. but shes pirced them real quick and when she was done she put in the wrong ones so she had to pull them out and it was so much pain that i wet the diaper i was still wearing well when she got them in we went home and i wore them every where and soon i told brian that i did it cuz i really loved him. and he told me that he knew about my diapers and little girls clothing and that nite that i told him we made love and until about 3 years ago we had been a couple. thanks for listening

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww that is susch a sweet love story LilGirlRyan! Thanks for sharing! So sissies remember to be sure to wear a diaper when you go to get your ears peirced! *giggle*
SissyFlowerGirl
AWWWWW Lilgirlryan thats so sweet   I am glad to hear you have such good friends to be so open with. After hearing that I really don't plan on getting anything peirced (low threshold for pain)

~*Christie Luv*~
*giggle* but it really doesn't hurt that much if you go to someone that knows how to numb it and just take pain killers afterwards until it heals.
lilgirlryan
shes right iv got 4 percings now and a small tattoo its wierd cuz when i got the tattoo after a lil while the pain went away and it was actully kind of plesrufull

Hi Girls,
I have my ears done twice on each side, had it done ages ago, and the holes are still open. Theres no stigma to men wearing earings in the UK, it's always in and out of fashion, which is good news for us sissy girls!
My advice is to start off with studs, they are put in with a gun, in about a second. 
jennifer
i know i am going to get them done as sson as posable, how am i sopsed to ba alittle girl with out the hellow kitty earings  

LG_stephy
hmm im with jenny...but first i hav to overcome my fear of needles    
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
I do!!! ^_^ and i recently took up wearing a large cat bell in my left ear, the girls at school think it's adorable ^-^

Kadya
I just use the clips.. :-)
Morgan
I have just the one done. A friend (my best friends girl, now wife) did it years ago and it was pretty funny...

Because she didn't have a starter, she just used an older earing. We sanitized it with a lighter and some rubbing alcohol, and to numb me, we used an ice cube and I drank a bunch of rum. She pushed it through, and it hurt like hell! After she went to bed with him, I kept drinking to deal with the pain and eventually passed out naked on her mother's bed outside the covers while her mom was under... Needless to say, a good laugh was had by all!
Gawd, I haven't thought about that in forever ...thanks for the memory!

Princess_Schala
Got both ears pierced twice, the first time the very day I went full-time as a girl...and I regretted not doing it sooner (I was 23). And the second time was just two months ago, didn't hurt at all. I have the studs in normally (and to sleep with), but I also have cute dangly earrings for cuteness ^^
Ginajones
Hve to say I pierce my ears each time i become Gina - the pop is fantastic and have never had infection.

Have done multiple piercings too - wouldl ove navel and nipples x
x

sissy-vanesssa
I got both ears pierced twice, It's really more feminine with 4 diamond!!
LolitaDolly
I did, but I took them out. I don't look good with earrings.....at all.

phyliss
I have had both ears and my nipples pierced since the 70's. I really love butterfly,hearts or teddybear earrings
tat2dbabydollgirl
both of mine are done i did it when i was 20

phyliss
If one is really concerned about piercings getting noticed,one can use monofiliment fishing line to keep holes from closing. I also remember some piercers offering clear plastic inserts
MommyScarlet

If one is really concerned about piercings getting noticed,one can use monofiliment fishing line to keep holes from closing. I also remember some piercers offering clear plastic inserts  

Yep Phyliss, You can get small clear plastic stubs at a few of the tattoo shops.

Princess Corin
I've had both of mine pierced for sometime now. I feel so girlie when I wear my pearls.
0 - 25 of 46 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.