BooBear's Doodles
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Wanted to share with you girls some thingys I drew over the weekend to keep up my sissy spirit while I couldn't be here! ^___^

And THIS ONE is for Wannabe_Baby!! My bestest friend on SissyKiss!  berryTartKiss:

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.. :]
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh
Gallery Images by BooBear
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Awwww, Boo Bear! It's all sooooo amazing!   I had no idea you were such a good artist! It's all very cute. It's all very . . . you. *giggles*  

And thank you sooooo much for the pic you did for me! *blushes* It's so great.  
prissyprincess
   SO cute I wuv them all sweetie Thxies , giggles Wuv you too !!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

CKgirl
Every time I see a post from you I know it will be
absolutely adorable, and this one is no exception =)

Very nice drawings sweetie, thx for sharing!
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

BooBear
Awwwww!   Thanks so much everyone!! It means alot to me Wannabe Babykins, Prissy, and CK!   You girls are just the sweetiest  
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh

SamanthaKate
Thank you so much for posting those, they are so cute. I think my favorite is the second pic, after that it is a close toss up between the last two. The dino is also really cute. Like something you'd see on a bib.
OopsiePanty
Oh wow, I wish I could draw anywhere close to as good as you. Those are such wonderful drawings!  
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

BooBear
Thanks you very much Oopsie and Samantha! (I really like your drawings too btw SamanthaKate!)  
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
~Winnie the Pooh
RedHeadBunny
BooBear those are ADORABLE!

BooBear

BooBear those are ADORABLE!  

SO glad you think that Bunny! Thank you!    
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
~Winnie the Pooh
Widdle Baby Becky
ok this is sissy..you are a sissy..and your good at being a sissy..so sissy in fact i will give you an aaawwwwww so cute....because it is ....
giggles......<3

BooBear

ok this is sissy..you are a sissy..and your good at being a sissy..so sissy in fact i will give you an aaawwwwww so cute....because it is ....
giggles......<3  

Of course I am silly!   Tank ou bunches fow wiking my pitures~!  
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
~Winnie the Pooh
diapered baby girl
great pics i like the first one

SamanthaKate

Thanks you very much Oopsie and Samantha! (I really like your drawings too btw SamanthaKate!)    

*giggles*
Thank you BooBear.

Szuz
I Love the Teddy its so cute , you have put so much detail into your Drawings They are awsome  

Pistacy
Awwwwh!

I love these!

They're so adorable! ^^
rainbow24
It so Wonderful drawing picture
Love & kisses

BooBear
Thanks A BUNCH everyone! ^__^ *kisses all of you*   I'm so glad that you all like them!
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
~*~*~*~*~
~Winnie the Pooh
tyler199
how very whimsical! that made my day! thanks boobear!

sissydiapers
I wuvs urs doodles boo bear! My favee is da one dat says boo bear and has a ba-ba. Fankie sooo muches!!!
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."
bugmenot
Thanks for the pics.

veronica83
funny funny...
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.