birthday gift
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
what i got for my birthday from a friend who knows I love girly stuff   Im not to sure what do with all of them so I had a little teaparty with some stuffed animals  

you can see part of my leg there also.
Gallery Images by jossan_q
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
It looks like you have enough tea cups for one more guest! May I attend your tea party? That way maybe I can see the rest of your leg.  
prissyprincess
  Yes dear I too want to cum and be at the tea party , giggles , I want to see more of you to , giggles , maybe spill a wittle tea on you and let me lick it clean for you !!!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Andreea
How adorably girly is that?   And I am reminded of my increasingly desperate need for some girly white tights (and what a pretty leg that is   ).

I once received a fairy-catching system for Christmas, with a net, magnifying glass, specimen jar and sparkly "bait". I'd post pictures of it, except that the batteries in my camera are less not dead than I had erstwhile believed ...
jossan_q
Thank you so much, and to the next tea party, you're all invited!

Hugs and kisses to you all

Lavander
Now that is a face to die for. You are so pretty it makes my little toesies curl!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.