PG 13 The Birth Of Sissy Baby Cassie.
The life of Carl gets turned upside down after getting caught wearing his sisters diaposable nappy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I dedicate these Cappies to SissyBabyCassie, who so kindly and warmlly, asked me to do a cappie for her, so touched by her kind and warm request, I went and did one better. Not just one cappie, but 4.

I got really, really lucky with finding these images and hope that these are not copy right etc. I do check, though on the whole I have had no problems so far, with the images of where I go to to get them from.

These cappies are for you SissyBabyCassie.

Huggies and Kisses

THE END.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyCassie
I love these so much and thank you soooo much for doing these for me. They turned out so awesome and there super adorable!

Curtsys,
Huggies and Kisses,
Sissy Baby Cassie
baby5522
Awww, fank you so much for your comment SissyBabyCassie, it was a sincere true honour and a privelage to have been able to have done these cappies for you.

I enjoyed the time it spent looking for the right kind of images that you had in mind for you and to come up with a caption for each image. I am so glad and happy that you love them all and you are so very welcome.

*Huggies & kisses*
PetBabyAmy

I love these so much and thank you soooo much for doing these for me. They turned out so awesome and there super adorable!

Curtsys,
Huggies and Kisses,
Sissy Baby Cassie  

TBOnPhxAZ
these are very cute... love the ruffles..
SissyDesiree
Hmm... I have some plastic panties a bit like those! I really need to get one of those dresses some time, though.

Thanks for the cappies.
- Sissy Desiree

baby5522
Thank you for the comment TB, I love the frilly plastic pants/panties too. I wish I had a pair like them, I did have once a piar near like them, sadly I no longer have them, I made a silly mistake of putting them in my wshing machine one day, I had them with my adult clothing, *Yuk* I was menat to separate my frillies from the waspile, but must have forgotten, as I know plastic pants/panties, need to be washed by hand.

By the time I realised my mistake, it was too late, I had already set my washing machine to do the wash, my plastic pants got torn up somehow in the washing machine. I shan't ever make that mistake ever again. Thank you again for your comment.

*Hugs*

these are very cute... love the ruffles..  

baby5522
Awww, thank you for your comment SissyDesiree, you're very welome, I love doing these cappies. I do have plans to post some new ones, though can not say when at the moment.

*Hugs*

Hmm... I have some plastic panties a bit like those! I really need to get one of those dresses some time, though.

Thanks for the cappies.  

Baby Butch
This is a very good caption story and is almost like a fairy tale the way it is written. I am glad to see more than one cappie was needed to complete the story. The pictures are cute ones too, especially the last two.
jessybaby
i love them, they are all cute especially 1 and 3
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I found this on page 4 and wondered if you forgot about the cappie. I liked this story.
baby5522
Oops! Just realised that I did forget to thank you for your comment on this, Baby Butch. I would forget my head if it were loose. Quick, someone find my head. *Giggles* Sorry about that, I usually do not forget.

If it is not this I have forgotten about, please let me know, I am bit confused about the page 4 part. Please PM me and let me know which cappie you are refering too please Baby Butch. Much appreciated.

*Hugs*

I found this on page 4 and wondered if you forgot about the cappie. I liked this story.  

baby5522
Awww thank you for the comment Jessybaby, sorry too I forgot to thank you as well. I am so glad you liked the cappies.

*Hugs*

baby5522
Thank you so, so, so very much Baby Butch for your comment, it is not like me to forget to thank people, it rarely happens. My aoplogies to you and Jessybaby too.

I am so happy you liked these cappies. I have plans to do some new ones at some point. Have been doing a few power point projects inbetween postings. Have yet to do a Sissy themed one, have done a Doctor Who themed Power Point Presentation, I am thinking of turning that into a video and put up on YouTube.

*Hugs*

This is a very good caption story and is almost like a fairy tale the way it is written. I am glad to see more than one cappie was needed to complete the story. The pictures are cute ones too, especially the last two.  

SissyBabyCassie
I have these saved but still love coming on here and seeing them :) Thanks again
baby5522
Awww, Fank you very much for the comment, SissyBabyCassie, much appreciated, sorry I have not been on my IM of lately, I am suffering from a very bad case of heyfever at the moment, but hopefully today I will be getting new medication for that and hope to be better soon.

*Huggies & Kisses*

I have these saved but still love coming on here and seeing them :) Thanks again  

babydollxoxo5305
Love the whole Story Hug and kisses
baby5522
Awww, fank you ever so much Babydoll, for such a lovely comment.

*Hugs and kisses to you too*

Love the whole Story Hug and kisses  

paula_c

I dedicate these Cappies to SissyBabyCassie, who so kindly and warmlly, asked me to do a cappie for her, so touched by her kind and warm request, I went and did one better. Not just one cappie, but 4.

I got really, really lucky with finding these images and hope that these aer nto copy right etc. I do check, though on the whole I have had no problems so far, with the images of where I go to to get them from.

These cappies are for you SissyBabyCassie.

Huggies and Kisses

THE END.

I really love these pics and cappies, it is a fab story thank you for sharing these :)
sissy girl   
baby5522
Paula C, curtsies to you.

Fank you for your comment, I love doing these cappies and sharing them for all here at sk.

*Quote: I really love these pics and cappies, it is a fab story thank you for sharing these :) End Quote*

paula_c
I think it's fab and I wish I could do something like this, the same with the stories on sk they are such a good read :)
sissy girl   
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Paula C, if you would like, I can send you a PM and give you a guide line of doing a story and cappies. It is just a guide line only, everyone does have their own way of doing stories and cappies here at sk.

That is how it should be, no one cappie or story is exactly the same. When doing something, it needs to come from you, what you like, etc. Cappies, these are a little easier, it is about observing the image, then writting about what is going on and to make that into a short story.

Anyway, send me a PM please if you would like a guide line, I am only too happy to help. I am very confident that you will do well in doing both stories and cappies.

*Hugs*

I think it's fab and I wish I could do something like this, the same with the stories on sk they are such a good read :)  

sarahpenguin
I wiked all of these, and how nice for you make them for Cassie :) *waves*
baby5522
Fank you so very much sarahpenguin for your comment, I am glad you liked the cappie. *Waves to you too*

*Hugs*

I wiked all of these, and how nice for you make them for Cassie :) *waves*  

staceyrockz
I don't want to cause problems, but are you sure that first model is an adult? The kid seems kinda young, and whether he knows it or not, he's putting himself at risk.
baby5522
Stacey, thank you for your comment and concerns. I would like to say in kindness, as I am always kind. It would help you follow the story carefully I did mention that the image of th boy to be that of teen age years and not an adult.

And yes, he is putting himself at risk having a photo of him in a diaper, it may have been done for fun, I found it in the Yahoo Image Search results. I do not know what the polocies are at yahoo.

Though I would have thought they would have measures in place to prevent what they deem as inapropriate pictures to allow such an image to be used for their services. I felt that the image to be ok to use for the purpose of the capption and nothing more.

I would not have used the image if the boy in 1st picture had been any younger. I hope this helps? Again thank you for your concern, I have had no one from the moderation say anything about the image, so, that means it is ok to use.

I am always careful when I look for images, that they do not break any rules of anykind anywhere or in anyway.

*Hugs*

I don't want to cause problems, but are you sure that first model is an adult? The kid seems kinda young, and whether he knows it or not, he's putting himself at risk.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.