PG Bigbaby Kimberly Jane
Pink Teddy bear baby dress 👗
Posted on
Gallery Images by bigbabykimberlyjane67
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
You are a very pretty baby. I love that dress 

bigbabykimberlyjane67
@ sissybabysamantha2
  thanks 😀
I am a post-opp MALE 2 FEMALE transsexual very submissive adult baby girl who is looking to make on-line friends only  so will you please read my profile because I don't want to actually meet anyone in person I'm single and i would like to stay that way. I like to play as a 12month old adult baby girl i wear nappies & plastic baby knickers 24/7 i am also nappy dependant & still a bed wetter & i have been all my life. I just love to dress-up in my frilly pink baby dresses & matching frilly pink baby knickers & sucking on my dummy or drinking my bottle of babyformula i also still sleep in my baby's cot  

Baby Puss
Great dress and petti. Love your ribbons too.

lil sissie
 Very pretty little baby You are
RachelLeigh
Oh my aren’t you just the cutiest little girl  

Baby Butch
Mes hab on dis nappy wif da pwetty dwess. Da bear is gweat fwiend to hab. I wub mes pacifier!
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.