Big Baby Girl 2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Think up a caption for this one:

Jessica didn't realise that her tantrums were simply speeding up her regression into babyhood . . .
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissylacy
Sara was having fun playing the baby. That was until her sister Lyndsey refused to let her out of the diaper until she used it properly. Sara did not like the idea of peeing in the diaper and threw a tantrum.
lil-emma
sarah threw a tantrum when her boyfriend brad told her that she had to start kindergarten even though she was in diapers

Sissy_Staci
Diana's tantrum was all an act. After she messed her big-girl panties, she knew her mommie would follow through with the threat of putting her back into diapers. This was the happiest day of her life.
Kadya
Why is my wee not coming?

Wannabe_Baby
Marcus had to strain very hard but his breasts popped up eventually!
lil-emma
peter was suprised when his mummy put him in the pink diaper and when he threw a tantrumn he found himself thinking he was a girl called petra and he grew breasts.

Sissy_Turkey
Sissy has been throwing tantrums ever sense he was born but now he is she and a baby.
diaperlover97
i cant belive it this isnt fair i wanted the cute diapers with the baby print on then the realy thick ones its not fair

cassandra
So all we have to do is pout?
Lavander
Randall tried hard to exercise his little sissy arms, to be more of the rugged man he used to be, but all he succeeded in doing was increasing his cup size.

~ Items ~

clarisselovelace
It's no use, I can't walk anymore. Oh no I have to pee. ... I need to pee real bad. ... Oh ...
*sissy pees in her diapers*
diapered sissy
nice picture :D

prissyprincess
  with each cry puff there she goes into the younger , and younger , keep it up and puff 1 mth old is cumming deary , giggles , soon crying stop,s giggles , at happyness cum,s over the whole room play,s with rattle   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
pueblo1234
"See peter you even act like a baby"

babySeph
As she cried and cried she didnt even notice how wet she was becoming
babySeph
As she cried and cried she didnt even notice how wet she was becoming

serendipity
"john was so frustrated. he was driven to tears by the challenge that he couldn't leave the closet until he had wet himself"
jamiesissy
I'd love to be forced to be like that

Half And Half
This is such a good drawing!!! And I'd have to agree with jamiesissy about being forced :)

Her diapers looks offly big in the back, did she already make a mess? lol
jenny-jenna
Aww it looks like some little sissy can't stay dry for a night.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.