PG 13 BF wants to be an Adult Baby
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My BF wants to be an Adult Baby because he cant have kids, I need some advice, do you think we should adopt or have IVF treatment.

BTW my name is Amy and my BF is Ed
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
Hi Amy that really is a big and loaded question. Either way both options are great. Unfortunately they are both expensive too. I would say that is something where the both of you need to sit down and do the research together. I can tell you from experience that both are good options. I have friends who have adopted and they loved it. I also have friends who did the IVF. Adoption you know whether it is a boy or girl that you are adopting where IVF you don't. This will ultimately come down to what ever you decide. Either way good luck.
GirlsRule
Do you think the Adult Baby is the only option then, if we hvent got enough for IVF or Adoption??

Mellsissy
That is always an option if you want. Even if you have enough for adoption or IVF. Ask around at the different government building to see if maybe there is some funding for those options. If nothing else you could always try foster care.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.