the bestest and most thickest cloth diapee you can ever find^^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
puppy found a wonderful site that sells all kinds of cloth diapers. pupy just recieved her diapee. 26 layers thick and a very wide crotch. it gaurentess puppy will waddle when she first puts it on and it did^^;
and the designs are so incredibly cute^^ plus you can have it custom fitted to you or lots and lots of other ideas. yew can have them made as pullups or velcro even. its awiddle pricy yes and it takes awhile to make butin the end it was worth ever penny. puppy can out wet and bambino or whatever diaper and still have room to spare, theyre that amazing. and soo thick..and humiliating^^;;;

http://www.fancypantsdiapers.shoppingcartsplus.com/FancyPantsDiapers.html
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
So you think a thick diaper is going to save you from a good panky ! Wrong down it comes Panky , panky !!!
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Lavander
How do you wash those Fang? Do they come apart for washing?

~ Items ~

Frillydiaperbutt
Oh my! I would love to have one and a diaper cover with lots of little frillies on it to go with it.
itsaelalready
You know I'm not the biggest fan of cloth diapers, but those do seem really really nice,

DiaperedEmoBoi
Wish I could buy some....
sissycam

puppy found a wonderful site that sells all kinds of cloth diapers. pupy just recieved her diapee. 26 layers thick and a very wide crotch. it gaurentess puppy will waddle when she first puts it on and it did^^;
and the designs are so incredibly cute^^ plus you can have it custom fitted to you or lots and lots of other ideas. yew can have them made as pullups or velcro even. its awiddle pricy yes and it takes awhile to make butin the end it was worth ever penny. puppy can out wet and bambino or whatever diaper and still have room to spare, theyre that amazing. and soo thick..and humiliating^^;;;

http://www.fancypantsdiapers.shoppingcartsplus.com/FancyPantsDiapers.html  

ow ow ow i want some.
DEAR Sissy Santa Claus
i have been a good little sissy girl and would like a pair of these awesome diapys.
love you all
Sissycam

Keyboard
oh WOW those look really comfy and nice to wear
Sissy Gaara
Very nice diapys
Thank yous very much ^___^

Baby Princess Emily
Thats A Great Find!
My diaper is warm and squishy, my sleeper soft and comfy, and my heart content as i lay agianst my mothers breast
2frilly4myself
Cutest diapers ever!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.