The Best Sissy Panties Ever
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Hi girls! I just got a beautiful pair of panties from a Lady on EBay, and I think everyone should have some! Just go to Ebay and search for:ADULT BABY Fluffy Puffy Super Thick PADDED Sissy Panty. Look at the listings by choice_joy. She makes the very best panties from fabric imported from Japan, and she has the fastest shipping Ive ever seen! Well got to go! I want to get back home and into my new Puffies! Gwenny

Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
OMG These padded satin panties are so brill! Yays for satiny fluffiness!  

*Choice Joys Sissy Shop*
sissytee
thanks gwenny 
they are all so pretty and the price is right. i just love them all. thanks again.

Wannabe_Baby
Oh, they are so adorable. I wanna pair!  

They look like a thick, puffy diapy in a way. Sort of like how I imagined diapies when I was little.  
submissivetracy

All of my dresses and rompers come with thick baby panties on the outside matching the material my dress is made of usually satin, taffata, or velvet. I also wear plastic frilly baby panties over my three cloth terry diapers which are pinned up with pink diaper pins.

I also have little girl tights to go with my dresses and rompers, along with bonnets.

My frilly ruffled baby panties have a heavy plastic on the inside thus are bulky and are always visible as the hem of my dresses never completly cover them

Huggs Tracy

becky4561
wow they are so so so so so so cute! if only they did them in the uk!!

diaperlover
Someone got the latest pair for $48.00

babyboyfordaddy
dems wook so nice, baby gwenny is right! so pwetty an poofy
MommyScarlet
Thank you Gwenny for sharing such a nice place to shop. Thanks to Christieluv for making the link on her post. I know some little abie that will be getting some of those.

Kadya
It are indeed nice panties.
What is that with the sleeve?
SissyMichelle
Wow they are so great ! I just received a front fluffy padded hidden sleeve one and it's such a pleasure to wear it. I will shop for more because it's simply the softest satin I have ever experienced. Thank you very much for letting us know about this great place dear Gwenny.

Morgan
Oh, those look divine! Michelle, how thick is the front pad? Is it some thin enough to wear without being obtrusive?

Mommy, it is sooo sweet of you to take such good care of your abie!  
SissyMichelle
Yes, I can wear them under my regular trousers. The pad may be two inch thick but under my pants it makes a very discrete bulge that nobody can guess   My ickle *** is all tucked inside fluffy satin   It feels like wearing a satiny diaper   So I must be very careful not to let me go in it  

Morgan
I have to say, through out the day while I kept thinking about these panties 

2 inches might be too much   , but I am pressed between buying these and paying real bills! I accept that she will keep making them, but my clitty will be distracting everytime I think of them 
Kadya
if it feels too good, the clitty will be thick all the time..... :-/

MaryLynn
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT  

nappygirl
These are so divine, i am going to show mummy when she gets home and see if she will buy me some. Thank you for sharing these. XXX
yani
you mommy would be so gald... she'll buy it..,. of course

joy888
I have some of these and I just love them!
yani
i also have them.... i shuld try buying some more....

Qj3ster
Cute
kipr
You can get Barbie stuff at Hottopic shops in large sizes

lithiumbob
Those panties have tempted me for a long time, i just cant pick which one I want
Half And Half
Those diapers look like waddling heaven!!

mustanglover
omg they look so fun
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.