PG 13 Best friend
How should I tell my best friend?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My best friend and I are pretty close, he thinks of me as a brother. I'm feel like if I told him there's a really good chance that he would accept it ( around 80% I think). I am going to tell him, but I would like some advice on A when and B how. when is because I plan on… um working on my figure. How is well I'm clueless about how to tell him, should I confess to a friend I know for certain will accept me and then ask how I could have done it better? I appreciate all advice!
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
My, you certainly have guts. Just make sure it's during a very leisurely time and he's in a good mood, which is when people are more receptive to information.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
sissyboy0000
I know how it feels to want to tell your friend. When I told my friends they actually weren't surprised. You just never know what is going to happen so it might be better to just go ahead and tell him and hope for the best *hugs and kisses*
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)

Babyvixen
Thank for that advice… um I 'm not really brave or anything I'm just so tired and frustrated of keep this secret. Okay wait till he's in a good mood, then I tell him. So should I wait till I look a bit more feminen? Should I do quickly so I can't chicken out?
sissyboy0000
I would tell them fast before you lose your nerve
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)

joanne_s
Actually it's probably best to flat out tell him rather than dressing and then doing it as it;'s about how you feel rather than how you dress though I'm not saying that doesn't matter to you, no doubt it does, but it's not the main thing here.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
Babyvixen
Thanks for the advice. I'll tell him next week( to busy with work/school this week), and let you know what happens.

Torry
I went through something very similar when i was trying to become more open. MY friend is still the best i ever had, but he treats it as a faze instead of a serious point i am trying to make. I hope it works out for you. Good Luck.
wittle_bwittany
i would suggest just sitting down with him and telling him just like it is.

he'll probly wonder why. about a lot of things, including why you wanted to tell him about it.

just be honest, and whatever happens, happens. just let it be.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Babyvixen
Okay, I'm going to tell him this Friday. I talk to him( actually it more like I just listen to him, talk about 30% of the time) for atleast 1 hr ever day. During one of these phone calls( so long!) I thought I'd test the water over the safety of the phone. So I told him that I'm thinking of cross dressing (I don't have anything but panties, wearing them 24/7 though). He said that I ever did he wanted to take some pictures. I hope Friday goes well.
sissyboy0000
*hugs* good luck hun tell us how it goes *hugs and kisses*

Babyvixen
Um I was able get accepted and partailly came out but before I was able to finish the guy just asks a question, and then goes and encourages me to be who I want to be.
sissyboy0000
congrats glad u were accepted *hugs and kisses*

joanne_s

Um I was able get accepted and partailly came out but before I was able to finish the guy just asks a question, and then goes and encourages me to be who I want to be.  

Then that is a very good result Babyvixen.
There's a few silly people that can't (or won't) accept your little side but most others have more of a problem with you 'holding back' on being open about your interests rather than what you actually do.
Hugs Jo.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
Dlfriend

It sounds like things went pretty well, it's hard to carry these things alone. You have a good friend there.
80's girl

wittle_bwittany
thats great! so any details on how he reacted? what did he ask?

Babyvixen
'Kay, here some details. Well we had finished going around town, where at his house, and I was explaining how I had created my own reality in my head when I was younger. I then told him that I wanted to be the "me" in that reality but was torn when I thought of who I should or was expected to be. He then told me to be who I wanted to be, and that if I would be unhappy that I should just forget what's expected of me, and be who I wanted to be. He spoke so much passion and chrisma that I just smiled and said that was one of his awesome moments. He then asked what the version of me was like in my head.[ accepted then asked (~_~) sigh] I wasn't expecting to be accepted and then asked about who I wanted to be. My nerves were spent and I was thrown by how he had acted but I was able to basically able to get out who I wanted to but I left out the most import part the one where I wanted to be a girl. So it wasn't a complete success but I still think it was small victory.
On a side note he seem to have fun saying that bit girly and then awhile later he says that (physical) I reek masculinity, sigh why does he do this?

Babyvixen
I'm going to try and complete what I set out to do this week. I gotten this far, so I have to give it another shot.
wittle_bwittany
its great that you made it this far. im sure you'll great once its all out in the open.

and im sure he's just messing with you, friends do that. its how we know they care ;)

Babyvixen
I know it's been longer than a week, but my friend has a lot going on so when I find a good chance I'll tell him and report back
babytephx
I agree with some others it is best to just be upfront, when i was crossdressing as a kid i just went for it, joking around about borrowing my friends clothes or just coming out in a skirt when we were mucking around at home and they all joked about it but we were still friends and since then it's just a rib that i crossdress. Not that i've done it in public in a long time, alot older now and not anywhere near as passable as i was back as a youngster :)

anyway if you told him and they shot you down, they were never your friend to begin with, i know that's a rough statement but it holds true. a true friend would accept you for you not for what you look like or dress like. now family well that's a different story cause u have to live with them and you need a family they are harder to get the guts to confront, something i've never done, my mother knows i do occasionally and she seems dissapointed but has never threatened to disown me or nothing.

Good luck if you haven't already taken the plunge

Babyvixen
*staggers back to forum clutching chest* that was one of the most hardest things I have ever done. *sighs*Er, coming out to my friend was weird I felt like was handing over a key to part of myself. My friend has a very accepting nature I learned that on my previous attemp at telling him, the hard part was getting the words to leave my throat, even though I was pretty sure he'd be fine with me the way I am, I was still really anxious( telling someone your deepest secret would give anyone a case of the jitters!), so I managed to tell him. His response was accepting, chuckled abit, told I was crazy but he's alway said that( he's not exactly 'normal' either). He seemed abit curious and wanted to talk awhile longer but someone showed up and I had to get home, so this will be sure to appear in a future discussion. Well that's what happened.
wittle_bwittany
that great! its alway great to some one found an accepting friend. sometimes thats all we really need.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.