PG 13 The BEST Baby Girl Pic Ever!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I really love this pic! I like how old-fashioned it is, old-style crib, cloth diapers, traditional bonnet, etc. What do you think?
Last Post
52 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 51 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh yes it's so pretty and adorable! It looks like one of those classic 50's pin-up art.  
Not the BEST, but easily right up there in the top three. The arwork is so beautifly detailed and painted, i loves it X3

Usagi-Baby
It IS rather cute, I must agree  

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
Wannabe_Baby
Hm, now that I look at it, I'm not sure it's the best one ever anymore. It could be more babyish, for one thing . . .

Originally posted by Wannabe_Baby
Hm, now that I look at it, I'm not sure it's the best one ever anymore. It could be more babyish, for one thing . . .  

Yeah, that's kinda what i was thinking, plus it kinda gives of the feeling of a showoff or a model, rather than a baby, but i still think the art work is gorgeous
Kadya
It's nice but too posing....

knic-knix
if you look at her face she seems to be in baby mode x how cool would it be if a model who had never thought of infantilism or even heard of it , would become hooked on nappys and the baby life after a photo session xxxxxxxxx
lucydprd
Really really cute baby girl pic , love the artwork , where is it from ? and are there more ?? 

cassandra
You could be right? 
boundandwet
good job on this, i foind it interesting
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.

SissyBabyCaitlin
Very lovely picture.
fingered
How adorable! I wish I can wake up one day like that!

Cliques:

sissybabyshawn
i like it!!
MissMolly
That is very cute! Although she is diapered she seems a bit mature

dr.heather
thats so CUTE!
SissyBabyMickey
Such a pwetty baby

I had found that Piece maybe two or three years ago on the web and after my flash drive died I lost it. But here it is so YAY!

I've tried desperately to find out the artist of this piece but with absolutely no luck :( It reminds me of Alberto Vargas or maybe Gil Elvgren (two pinup artists from the 1930's and 40's)

I know, I'm a total art dork

Great find though! It's a wonderfully done piece of art work. You folks do have a point about Her expression. It's a bit... Smokey, for a nursery.
ffxyuna
That's really cute, and it has such a great style!

sissybaby girl boy
i love it, its really cute
c2bear
Great pic really cute!

sissyslutashley
Really cute pic
stefficapri
  phew...nice pic....if only we could look like that

tooters
Very vintage. I wouldn't mind that on my calender, yum.
cuddly as a porcupine
Diapered_sissy_girl
where did you find this? its vewy cute!

BabyBeth
very cute, wouldn't mind that outfit myself
0 - 25 of 51 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.