PG Barby's second story!
You Stay with your Aunty every Summer! and Have done for years.. this time it's differnet!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well read and find out yourself!! Maybe these arent any good, well we'll see! x x

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Gallery Images by BabyBarby
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissypokie
O_O Omg, I love this serious so much! I was literally on the edge of my seat... Please hurry with more, :D

<3 Rachel Love
X's & O's
Racheal
BabyBarby
really??????????????????? That good? Im doubting myself Im bored doing it which I dont mind, but I really thought these ones stink, I have some more Ill upload now but not sure If ill continue.. Are you a real girl?
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

BabyBarby
This is part 1!!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

Mina Silverwind
You did a great job on these, the storyline is great, and the imagery is lovely.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

redbird
good pics and story. Love the pink outfit
babyrd101
great job.....

BabyBarby
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

diapered_david
good story

sofiejansen
i love it
very nice
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.