Barbie Princesss CupCake of Cutieness!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Sissy JJ sent me this and wanted me to post it! Isn't it sooooo pretty? Why don't you let us know how you found this cupcake Sissy JJ and do you or don't you want to eat it? *giggle* If I had it I almost wouldn't want to cuz its so pretty but on the other hand I would almost want to cuz it looks so yummy!

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
That looks delicious! I would soooooo turn that into poopies.......................... uh oh, I said that out loud, didn't I?

~ Items ~

sissyjj
I found this cupcake when I was in the shop buying some bread and couldn't resist it! It's still sitting there in my kitchen looking so sweet...... 
~ Items ~

Lavander
What flavor is it? I love the way the paper cup is folded over at the top to give it more of a frilly look.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Not sure of the flavor yet, It is still waiting to be eaten. How can I add it to my page as an item like you have with your locket, Lavander? 
~ Items ~

Lavander

Not sure of the flavor yet, It is still waiting to be eaten. How can I add it to my page as an item like you have with your locket, Lavander?   

That locket is a relic of days gone by at Sissy Kiss when each post earned you 5 kisses. You could give your kisses to friends or use them to buy "items" from the virtual Sissy Kiss store. The person you bought the item for would have the item automatically appear in their signature, at least that's how I remember it. Cheerful Pixie bought me that locket back in those days but since then the kisses content of the website went away when the forum changed format. Christie Luv was nice enough to go find the old locket graphic and I put a copy into my photobucket account then linked to it in my signature. I had to manually add the word "~Items~" to the signature.

Pix Princess is down again, so if you want to add the cupcake to your signature you need a photobucket account to add it to your signature. The cupcake is pretty big though, if you don't have the software to single out the cupcake and shrink it down then I'll be happy to do it for you!

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Oh, yessy Lavander! Could you do that for me please? 
~ Items ~

Lavander
Hehe actually I just went ahead after I posted that and started working on it!

Let me know if you want it smaller or larger. Smaller items are best for signatures.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
That looks perfect Lavander! How do I add it to my siggy?
~ Items ~

Lavander
Yay!

To add it to your signature, select this URL and copy it.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/Lavander_cd/sk/misc/item_1.png

click on "User CP" in the list of links at the top of this page. You will see a column on the left side with a lot of different links. Click on the "Edit Signature" link. You will see a preview of how your signature looks now and below that a text edit box that looks just like a forum edit box. Click on the little icon that looks like a mountain and sun picture. It will ask you for the URL so you simply paste over the top of what they had automatically selected. Click "OK". Your picture should appear in the edit box. You will probably want to center the picture in your signature so click once on the cupcake and then click on the centering icon just above the text edit box, it is over on the left, second from left, bottom row.

Click "Save Signature". Now jump for joy!  

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Oops, that sounds a bit compex for silly old me to sort out! Maybe ChristieLuv can do it for me? Thanks for your help anyway Lavander! 
~ Items ~

Lavander
Yay! Thank goodness for Christie! Looks like you are stylin' now SissyJJ.

~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Yes it looks so cute Sissy JJ!  

sissyjj
Wow, that looks so cute! 
~ Items ~

Lavander
I guess now we can just call you "Cupcake"!  

~ Items ~

sissyjj
I still can't bring myself to eat it yet! 
~ Items ~

lvtoplay10
yummy - i want 1 please - princess

Lavander

I still can't bring myself to eat it yet!   

It's almost a week old! Just make sure you keep the sissy flies off of it!

~ Items ~

sissyjj
I've eaten it! Just got the Barbie Princess ring left..... 
~ Items ~

Lavander
OH NO! That makes you a cannibal or... something. So tell us, what flavor was it? How did you eat it. Did you lick all the icing off first? Did you have a little tea party? Did you make little Prissy's Sissies kissing sounds, "mmmm mff mmmm ng mmmm" as you took teeny tiny bites? Or did you just stuff it in your face and gorf it all down like a little piggy?

~ Items ~

sissyjj
I just scoffed it all down like a little piggy! I can wear the princess ring on my little finger, too! 
~ Items ~

Lavander
So tell us, what did it taste like? Or did it go down so fast that ricocheted off your tongue? My guess is that it was rose flavored icing on white cake.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Yessy, rose tasting and oh so sweet too! 
~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.