PG i am a barbie boy
a guy makes a wish to be barbies transgender son. barbie makes that wish a reality.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
as joe layed in his apartment he could not help but go throught his usual dream, being the tg son of girls favorit idol barbie. the clothing, the care and the talent, he dreamed about all of it being in his life. sudenly he wakes up, and fluttering over him is barbie in her fairy form. (please no baby things and no sex)
i love roleplaying
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lonelysissy
"Barbie?" Joe asked.
"Yes sweetie," Barbie said smiling. "So you want to be my pretty daughter?"
"Yes!!!" Joe said excitedly.
"Well, honey are you ready?"

Okay continue from there as a game :)
BunnysGirl
without a moments hesitation, joe replied...
"Yes."

Waving her magical wand over joe's head with a flourish of sparkles, he felt himself beginning to change. His hair grew longer, he felt slimmer, his nails were suddenly longer too! And the strange feeling on his chest...was he growing breasts? His features softened, his waist thinning and his hips widening. Barbie sure knew how a boy should look! He felt a small tear slide down his cheek as he felt his deepest wish coming true. He was gonna be barbie's little girl at last.

Next came the clothes, appearing from nowhere, caressing HER new body in sweet lace, silky satin and the weight of a LOT of bows. As the magic surrounded her, Her first new outfit looked like...

:]

Lonelysissy
A prom dress. It was bright pink with a giant white bow in the back. She was also wearing bright pink high heels and white stockings. Her nails were also painted white with pink strips.
FAIRYTUTUS
this was followed by a large doll house apearing right in front of him.
i love roleplaying

Lonelysissy
Do I go in? He asks.
FAIRYTUTUS
barbie then replied please come in my dear!
i love roleplaying

Lonelysissy
"Okay," He said walking in. "Hi, Barbie. Hi, Skipper."
FAIRYTUTUS
barbie smiled "hello my dear! you are looking lovely"
i love roleplaying

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.