Ballet
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Okay little boys," giggled the three big sisters, "you'll pay for laughing at us in our ballet clothes. We'll train you to be the best sissy ballet dancers that you can be. Now, our little twinkletoes boys, pull up your tights and prepare to dance like girls!"
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Dancer Left: These shoes do seem to make it easy to get up on my toes.
Dancer Center: I could never get down this far in our regular uniforms.
Dancer Right: Yes, but how did the coaches wife convince him that this is what we needed to improve our game in "Boys Football"?

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
(Dance Instructor) Since three of our ballerinas couldn't come because they were sick. We found three boys that cleaned up after shows that would be perfect replacements. Here they are in their ballerina outfits looking very darling and pretty! They're so good I want them to be ballerinas all the time now. To be my perfect little feminine dancer girls!

sissylacy
Can you tell which two of these ballerinas are girls, and which one used "Boy Be gone" products? No. Then why should we?
ghfhfh
"Hey,girls. I'm so glad I let you hire that witch to change me into a girl. I'm so happy in these cute clothes! I've always wanted to dance!"

lucydprd
Truth will out , is that not so boys ??? or should I now say 'girls'  
bubbleskirtlucy
Preparing for the sissy school graduation recital

diaperedsassy23
Just wait soon you get to move to the pink outfits and thicker diapers, boys.
Andreea

Poor Julian had a terrible time of it at high school, being, as he was, shy, reserved, and laughably bad at sports. Nor did it help that he a talent and passion for ballet: for Michael and Chris - the school champions at football and boxing - mercilessly persecuted him for this, thus ruining the one great joy in his life.

During the holidays he met up with his old friend from primary school - Hermione Granger (who had gone to study somewhere up north... not sure where). She asked him about his black eye, and he tearfully confided in her of how he had been bullied. She assured him that all would be well by tomorrow, and went off with a thoughtful look, practicing strange incantations under her breath

Ten years later: Julianne is now prima ballerina in a major dance company, and an international star. Michelle and Christine, having experienced first-hand all of the pains and exertions of intensive dance training but lacking Julianne's native talent, remain in the corps de ballet, dreaming hopelessly of the day when they can be as graceful and talented as she is...

(Possibly more of a story abstract than a caption... but there you have it)

Oh... And Hermione was found out years later, had her wand broken, and was sent to Azkaban... and they all lived happily ever after.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Sissykrissy

Left Ballerina: This outfit feels very comfortable and shows off my sexy legs
Middle Ballerina: And these tights they are giving me a hard on
Right Ballerina: How on earth do girls ever tie these shoes?

Baby_Princess_Amber

"Wow, these clothes are surprisingly comfortable." Said the boy to the girls that caught him spying on them.

"Aren't you glad we chose your punishment instead of somebody else?" giggled one of the girls.
prissyprincess
  I Wuv all sweet wittle outfits they wear Thx very nice indeed     
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin, Michael, and Jason were all dressed and ready for the ballet show that they had to put on... after laughing at the girls and iterupting her show, the teacher who was a witch turned the boy into girls. she instructed that if they did the who show themselves without one mishap then they could go back to being boys........ but they had no intentions at this time
FAIRYTUTUS

"Hey,girls. I'm so glad I let you hire that witch to change me into a girl. I'm so happy in these cute clothes! I've always wanted to dance!"  

Where do i find this witch!!
i love roleplaying

Baby Butch
Old but still good, I like the original caption.
FAIRYTUTUS
gracie was constantly bullyed while being at west woods highschool ever since she came as a foreign exscange student for being transgender untill one day billy, george and petter learned the school she came from: Alfea's School for fairies. with a qick twist she changed into her enchantix and revealed herself as a ballerina fairy. now she cursed them to dance forever.
i love roleplaying

SissyBabyCassie
Hey Twinkle Toes Sissy! Nice Diaper butt haha
LolitaBallerina
Wow little brother you look so pretty as a dainty little ballerina, don't you think? I bet you're happy that we caught you trying to sabotage are dance recital, since now you get to join us and be our sissy little swan princess. Now stand on your toes, its time for you to dance and twirl around like the prissy girl you are.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.