This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
On the date:
February 18th, 2018 ~ 7:01 am
If they gave a reason it will appear here
They deleted this from their saved images.
Topic Creator Deletion
PG 13 Ballerina tasks
My night consisted of buying girly clothes and wearing them around and getting laughed at alot. Especially when i had to do a pirouette in a parking lot. It was really fun and embarrassing and entertaining to some people at my expense
Posted on
Ballerina tasks - My night consisted of buying girly clothes and wearing them around and getting laughed at alot. Especially when i had to do a pirouette in a parking lot. It was really fun and embarrassing and entertaining to some people at my expense , tutu,legging,humiliation , Dolled Up,Sissy Fashion,Feminization
You can click the image to see the full size
 Step 1. go into the store and buy leggings and a cute shirt and change into them and wear them out.

Step 2. go into another store dressed in those leggings and shirt and buy a tutu and wear it out.

Step 3. go get something to eat while dressed like a pretty ballerina and curtsy when you order 

Step 4. Find a cute stranger girl to take your picture 

my task for tonight was so amazing and terrifying but my friend was with me the whole time to make sure i was ok and went through with it. I got some strange looks but thats ok! i need to get used to being humiliated.
Gallery Images by
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Fairy Boy
Wow, you're very brave! Well done you  

@ Fairy Boy
  Aww thanks so much :) It took alot of convincing 
babygirlpansy
every  time  you appear in public as a sissy, you just end up needing to do it more and more, dear.  
permanently a sissybaby 

@ babygirlpansy
  Thats so true! and each time it has to be mores humiliating than the last  

Baby Butch
Sounds like a fun time and you have become an entertainer.

@ Baby Butch
  Aww i would love to become an entertainer 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.