Ballerina bimbo
my first cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy41/garglemymangravy/?action=view¤t=dilla2.jpg" target="_blank">

Its over for me sis enrolled me in this super fab lil dancing team and she lets me see her boyfriend whenever i want, my boobies are getting bigger daily and my peepee is getting smaller i cant wat to sit in sissys bfs lap mmm tehee my lil sissy hole aches for it

thats it for now, i have more if'n ya like these
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SuzieBrave
I cant see the pictures! Whoch os sad, bacause im totally into ballerinas...
I have this problem a lot with my posts, too. Cant seem to find a reliable upload site.

Im aware that ChristieLove is trying to fix the problem, but there has got to be some other page to upload pictures...
-I already tried imagefap, wich sometimes works, sometimes not.
-photobucket obviously doesnt seem to be reliable either
-Most upload servers dont accept adult content (Flickr etc.)
ANY IDEAS?
baby_anna
You should use Pix Princess (http://www.pixprincess.com). I, and alot of the other users here, use it and it seems realy reliable.

Hope to see your pics soon Jennagirl  
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

Mina Silverwind
I love what you have, keep up the nice work, and thanks for sharing all of your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Jennagirl
for reals

I could never never do this as a boy but ever sence my sister moved back in i seem to be getting thinner more felxible, giggle her boyfriend is coming over soon he is such a hunk i hop she lets me tou... wait what am i saying im a guy, right?

Its over for me sis enrolled me in this super fab lil dancing team and she lets me see her boyfriend whenever i want, my boobies are getting bigger daily and my peepee is getting smaller i cant wat to sit in sissys bfs lap mmm tehee my lil sissy hole aches for it

pretty in pink
aww i loved them (:
Jennagirl
love em! all keep up the great work!

Jennagirl

love em! all keep up the great work!  

glhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jennagirl

glhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

lyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyh

Jennagirl
vbhggggggggggggggggg
Jennagirl
kghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jennagirl
dsfjgjkuhryjcgyv
Jennagirl
jlhkgbbbbsdfsg

Jennagirl
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.